Christmas Special

x780

"A Secret Santa?" Levy and Cana said in unison.

"Yeah it's a Christmas game. Since christmas is almost here I thought that we could do something fun together." Aiko said

"How does this work?" Cana asked

"Okay so we have to write down the names of the people who would participate in the Secret Santa and put them in a basket or something. Then each person would draw one name and whoever that person is they would have to get a gift for them."

"That sounds interesting." Cana said

"But how much would it cost?" Levy asked

"And who is gonna collect them and hand them out?" Cana asked

"Alvis will." Aiko responded "As for the price, I would say to put a limit on that. Maybe anywhere between  2,000 and 5,000 Jewels.($20 to $50)"

(I looked it up and apparently, 100 Jewels is approximately $1 in United States terms)

"Alright so who should we ask To join us?"

"I'm not entirely sure...lets see within the younger generation of the guild, there are the three of us including Senan, Natsu, Happy, Gray, Erza, the Strauss family--" Aiko trailed off trying to remember the others.

"Can I ask Jet, Droy and Laki to?" Levy asked.

"Sure, we can all meet at my place for when the gift exchange happens." Aiko then took out a pen and paper pad from her pocket space. "Levy, Cana can you gather everyone?"

"Sure." the two girl said in unison.

Levy and Cana then went in search of the aforementioned people Aiko and Levy mentioned. While they were doing that Aiko wrote down the names of those who would participate in the secret santa. She cut them into strips of paper and folded them. She then pulled out a small can also from her requip space and put the strips of paper inside.Even happy and Senan's names were placed in the can.

'It's convenient how useful requip magic is.'

As time passed Cana and Levy had gathered everyone from around the guild building and brought them over to the table.

"Hey, Aiko so what's this idea you have?" Erza asked

"Yeah I'm curious." Lisanna said, very curious.

Aiko then explained to the others what the Secret Santa was and told each of them to take a paper from the can.

"Oh yeah and if you draw yourself you have to put it back. Although the probability is pretty low given how many of us there are." Aiko said.

Luckily everyone got someone who wasn't themselves "Alright since everybody got someone the day of the gift exchange will be the day before christmas eve."

"This is exciting." Laki said

"Yeah I wonder who got me." Droy said aloud.

"Okay, I have some fun activities planned for then to. So we'll see each other on the twenty third at my place, alright."

"Yeah!!!" everyone mostly cheered. Mira was just staring at her slip of paper. Before folding it and putting in her pocket.

-Five Days Later-

Time passed and everyone arrived at Aiko's home for the party. Everyone was gathered outside in the backyard. Since it was winter Alvis wasn't growing any crops and everyone was able to play in the snow since it snowed pretty hard the night before.