Chapter 5: The Battle Against the Phantom Knights

DISCLAIMER: I do not own any pictures that appear in this chapter

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the gang heard the explosion they all quickly ran over to the source. Awaiting them were a horde of mages standing in front of them.

"Well won't you look at that." Gildarts said

"Looks like your speculation was spot on." Daisuke said

"I'm just surprised that I was right."

"Well now that the enemy is here, I guess it's time for us to fight."

"And by us you mean me Gildarts and Daisuke right?"

"Yeah but I still want to help in some way." Senan pouted

"Alright then, go inform Hinako-san and Kiritsugu-san what's going on or any of the authorities." I said as the phantom knight members charged at us. Senan then jumped off my head and went into a small portal she created to exit the building without encountering the phantom knight members. We then charged at them and began fighting. "Take care of that old man and those little kids." shouted a man.

The three of us clashed with the mages from Phantom Knight. One after another people fell. Gidarts took down a bunch of people at once and me and Daisuke took down as many as we could, trying not to waste our magic power. Luckily for me my mom trained me in the martial arts and self defense. Daisuke only used one weapon most of the time which was his sword. After a while we managed to thin out their numbers. There were only a few mages left.

"I don't understand how an old man and two little kids could be so strong."one man said

"They aren't normal." another man said

"If master hears about this were gonna be in trouble."Said another man

Then a voice came out of nowhere. "Master already knows what's happening so he sent me and Lumi to eradicate these nuisances." We couldn't tell where the voice was coming from. It seemed like It was coming from every direction. Suddenly a purple mist appeared all around us and all the mist travelled to a spot between us and the phantom knight mages. The mist condensed and took the form of a man with purple hair. "Meanwhile, he wants you to head back to the guild hall."

"It's Alastor!" A man shouted

Then the air in the room started to get cold and I could see my breath when exhaling "Why did it suddenly get cold in here?" Daisuke asked

A girl then appeared who had long white hair and cold blue eyes. "Its my magic."

'Just great.This girl is an ice magic user. This could make things difficult for me and Daisuke.'

There were two mages in front of us one was and ice mage but I couldn't tell what magic the other one uses but it seems similar to Rouge's shadow magic. As they stood there the remaining men that could walk left the area. And the others that we knocked out were still lying on the ground.

"You, you are Gildarts Clive of the fairy tail guild are you not. I've heard a lot about you."Alastor said

"I'm surprised that you know who I am."

"I like to do my research on S class mages. Apparently you end up destroying a lot of stuff because of your Crash magic. You've destroyed half of a city before."

"He's not serious right Gildarts?" Daisuke asked

"Uh...well" Gildarts said nervously.

"What's wrong Gildarts you seem nervous." I said looking at him.