Chapter 6: Aiko and Senan Join Fairy Tail

After the whole thing with the dark guild Phantom Knights. Me, Gildarts and Senan left Amircal City and headed towards Magnolia. It has been at least 5 days of walking.

"Hey Gildarts how much farther until we reach Magnolia?"

"Well lets see we should be reaching Magnolia soon. I would say another 15 minutes of walking."

"Really, alright!" I shouted fist pumping the air. 'I can't wait, I have been waiting for this for a long time. I'm finally joining fairy tail it's a dream come true! This anime is my favorite, which is why I really wanted to be here. Even if the price was the change of gender. Although I didn't know that until after I was reincarnated. Plus using magic feels awesome.'

I spent the entire 15 minutes thinking to myself and before I knew it, we were at Magnolia town entrance. And what I saw had me speechless.

"Why did the town split in two!" Senan shouted telepathically from on top of my head.

"Not so loud Sen your gonna give me a headache." I knew this was gonna happen since I saw the Magnolia Gildarts shift in the anime but actually seeing it in person is really shocking.

"It's a precaution for my Crash magic." Gildarts said "Now let's go."

We walked through the path until we finally reached the guildhall. I could hear people cheering from halfway through the pathway. There were a bunch of people outside waiting for Gildarts return. When we arrived in front of the guild hall. I spotted some familiar faces. There was Macao, Wakaba and Reedus. But more importantly I saw Natsu, Erza, Gray and Cana all as kids! I was squealing inwardly with joy.

"Welcome back Gildarts how was the job?" Wakaba asked.

"It was tough but we managed to complete it." Gildarts said

"Wait we?" Wakaba asked questioningly

"By we do you mean you and the kid over there."asked Macao

"Yeah let me introduce you, these two are Akira and Senan. I found them in some random forest while I was heading to the job location. They helped me out a lot."

Let me explain I told Gildarts and Senan to address me as Akira so I could hide my true gender for awhile.I had them call me by that name since we left Amircal City so they could get used to it. I thought it would be fun to do this because I wanted to see everyones shocked expression when they find out that I'm actually a girl. I was wearing a zip up sweater with a navy blue t shirt underneath and shorts. I had my hat which I tucked my hair under so I think I'll be good.

Gildarts gave me part of the reward money he got from Hinako-san. I knew it was going to be a lot but jeez S class jobs pay alot. I managed to buy a few more outfits when we passed through a couple of towns.

"Really?" Macao said.

"There was another one who helped out but he lives back at Amircal City." Natsu then ran up to Gildarts.

"Hey Gildarts it's nice to see ya."

"Hey Natsu it's good to see you. How have things been?" he asked ruffling Natsu's head.

"Great!" Natsu then looked in my direction. My heart was beating so fast with excitement I could hardly contain it.

"Uh so who is who?"

"I'm Senan" She said raising a paw

"I'm Akira." I said raising my right hand

"My name is Natsu. It's nice to meet you two!" he said with his classic big goofy grin.