Chapter 13: Reclaiming Aster Town

A/N: Here it is chapter 13, sorry It took so long but hopefully I can get more chapters released now that I am on winter break. Hope you guys enjoy the chapter.

_______________________________________________________________________________ 

After the whole thing with Romeo yesterday not much has happened. Natsu left with Lucy on a job this morning and Gray took one as well. It also looks like Mira went with Elfman on a job and Cana went on a job as well. Heck team shadow gear just left on a job to.

They had originally planned on going on the book stealing job involving Duke Everlue but Natsu and Lucy already took it.

I was sitting at the guilds bar table with my head laying on the table.

"I'm so bored."

"Why don't you take a job then." Lisanna suggested.

'The reason why is because the next day Erza is coming back and I want to be here for the Eisenwald arc. I'm so bored though and I can't stand waiting.'

I then sat up. "I guess I'll take a job then." I started walking over to the request board to see what job I could do in under a day but can still get some fighting satisfaction. I stood there looking at multiple jobs on the board I couldn't pick one for the life of me.

"What's taking so long. Aren't you gonna take a job?" Senan asked from the bar table where I left her.

Honestly I can't find one appealing. I then realized that Nab was standing next to me and he's always standing here.

"Hey Nab, have you seen any jobs where I can have a good fight."

Nab tilted his head while giving a thinking hum. "This one. It's an A rank quest. There's a town that's been taken over by a dark guild. Authorities are having trouble reclaiming it. You should get a decent fight out of them."

I took the flyer and started walking off  "Thanks Nab."  I said as I read the flyer to get more information.

I walked over to where the master was and showed him the flyer. "I'll be taking this one."

"Very well then" Makarov responded. He then approved of the job. I then went over to Senan and had her climb up to my shoulder and proceeded to walk out of the guild hall

"So what's the job?"Senan asked

"Reclaiming a place called Aster town from a dark guild. The reward is 700,000 jewel."

"Do you know where it is?"

"Ah" I suddenly froze realizing that I had no idea.

"I'll take that as a no." Senan said.

"No matter." I took out a map of Fiore kingdom out of my pocket space and looked for Aster town.

"Looks like it's South-West of Magnolia."

"Wait, if the town is taken over then where do we meet the client?" Senan asked.

"Apparently they are currently located in another town not too far from Aster called Anagallis town. It's about a thirty minute carriage ride from here to Anagallis town."

"Alrighty then, let's go."Senan said

We had found ourselves a carriage ride that would take us to Anagallis town. Half an hour past and we arrived at our destination.

"Here we are in Anagallis town. I wish you luck on that job of yours. It sounds like a tough one."He got his horses ready and started to head off.