Chapter 1: Growing up again

Four years have passed since I was reborn into Fairy Tail. I confirmed it myself when I heard something about how there is a bunch of different guilds popping up in the kingdom of Fiore. My new name is Aiko Akiyama and I was born on October 6 in the year x767. I currently live in a village somewhere in a forest. My new mothers name is Aika. She has long orange hair and eyes and is a very kind and gentle woman who is very determined.

My appearance is completely different from my previous life. I now have shoulder length orange hair and red eyes. My mom says I have the same eye color as my father. Also my new body is female now so I have to deal with that.

My father died when I was a baby so I didn't really get a chance to know him. When I was a baby, my parents were a part of the guild. Unfortunately my father died when he went on a job by himself. Usually my parents go on jobs together but mom was still weak after giving birth to me. Luckily mom was back to full strength before she heard of my fathers death. After that she left the guild and moved to this village.

Thanks to my memories from my previous life I was able to speak.When I was about six months old. My mom was very happy and very proud of me. My memories also helped me when I was learning to read and write. It was strange because it was almost like I haven't done this before but regardless I picked it up rather quickly.

Since I'm a kid now I don't really have much to do. One day I was wandering around the village, (with mom's permission of course) and I ran into another girl. Her name is Sylvia she has blonde hair that reaches down her upper back and green colored eyes. After I ran into her we talked and spent the day together and we became friends. She is two year older than I am and whenever I am bored I go over to her house to play since video games don't exist here.

Currently I am laying on the grass in the backyard lost in thought while watching the clouds pass by. It was the year x771. In six more years it would be the year x777 which is the year when five dragon slayers would arrive through the eclipse gate. For them it's the day that their dragons disappeared. Natsu, Wendy, and Gajeel end up joining fairy tail somewhere within the show while Sting and Rogue join Sabertooth sometime during the seven year time skip. I'm hoping that I can join fairy tail someday but I would need to learn how to use magic first.

I suddenly popped up into sitting position in realization. "I know I can ask my mom to teach me how to use magic." I said to no one in particular. I then got up and ran inside the house and looked for my mom who was cooking lunch in the kitchen.

"Mom can I ask you something?"

"What is it sweetie?"

"Can you teach me how to use magic?"

My mom stopped cooking and looked towards me. "What brought this on all of a sudden?" she asked with an eyebrow raised at the question I asked. "Well I thought it would be fun to learn how to use magic." I responded

"Well I wasn't planning on teaching you magic until you were seven years old." She said as she went back to cooking."Although if I'm gonna teach you the magic I use, your going to need to build your physical strength first. It's good to be balanced between physical strength and magical power especially for ability type magic users."

I am pretty sure that ability type wizards are the ones like Natsu who expel the spell they cast from their bodies. "I'll teach you how to use my magic once your older. Meanwhile you should build up your physical strength. Also I'll be training you in martial arts alright."

"Yeah I can't wait, can we start training tomorrow?!"

"Sure why not."

3 years later