Chapter 29: Back at Fairy Tail

A full week has passed since Fairy Tail war with Phantom Lord and the guild started rebuilding. However, before they could, the magic council sent in the Rune Knights to apprehend the fairy tail wizards for questioning or at least the members who were there. While this happened Aiko had left before the knights arrived to spend the week with her old childhood friend. However, right now let's check on the rest of the guild.

"HAHAHA!" Natsu shouted as he raised multiple bars of lumber over his head and then almost immediately got crushed by them as the weight got the better of him.

"That's what you get for carrying too much you moron," Gray said as he walked past carrying a single piece of lumber

In a rage, Natsu threw the lumber off himself shouting "WHAT YOU CALLED ME!" and he got directly in Gray's face.

"You got a problem?"

"Yeah, I got a problem with your face!"

The two were now in one of their usual arguments and Erza as usual put a stop to it. Hitting them with the lumber she carried burying them underground.

"Cut it out!" Erza shouted "Get back to work. Now we got a lot to do so no more lollygagging!"

"Aye." the two responded.

"I wouldn't want to work for Erza." Droy commented.

"Did she requip into that outfit?" Jet asked no one in particular

"Even master Makarovs hard at work." Levy said watching Makarov in giant mode hammering down a piece of lumber he placed over two standing ones.

"Yeah in a big way." Jet and Droy said shocked

"Hey boss, where do you want me to put this lumber?" Erza asked Makarov

"Eh over there?" Makarov responded pointing.

"And now she's calling the master boss?" Jet and Droy asked in unison.

"Gray and Natsu then popped out of the hole they were in saying "Ow that really hurt Erza."

"You guys playing waka a mole?" Happy asked the two

"Hate to say it--" Macao started

"--but it looks a little too big." Wakaba finished.

"We figured we might as well expand the place." Lisanna said, causing the two to turn.

"Yeah, we got the plans right here." Mirajane said, holding up a sheet of paper.

"Oh yeah?" Macao said

"I wanna see." Wakaba said walking over

"I liked it just how it was." Natsu said also curious

"What's it gonna look like now?" Gray popped up asking.

Upon looking at the paper the four realized that it didn't really make much sense.

"What the–"

"Wow, that looks...great," Wakaba said not meaning a word of it

"Eh, so which way is up?"

"Man these are the worst plans ever. What idiot came up with these?" Gray asked, earning a flinch from Lisanna knowing it was the take-over mage next to her. Said mage dawned a tick mark on her head

"What was that?" Mira said as she grabbed Gray and put him into a headlock "Try saying that again I dare ya!"

"Wait! It was you." Gray said, shocked which made Mira tighten the headlock.