Valentine's Day Special

x781

Aiko was walking through the town of magnolia as snow was falling down onto the streets. She  waved at a few kids who ran past her continuing on towards the guild hall. Aiko had just finished a job over in Crocus. Aiko opened the guild doors and walked in. Suddenly Levy and Laki ran up to Aiko.

"Aiko you're here!" the two girls shouted in unison.

"Uh yeah but why are you shouting at me?"

"Sorry, but we need to ask a favor." Levy said. Catching Aiko's attention. The three walked outside and were talking.

"You want me to teach you how to make chocolate?" Aiko asked confused

The two girls rapidly nodded their heads.

"Is this about the friendship chocolate exchange?" Aiko asked "You know, store bought chocolate is fine too, right."

"Yeah, but it's like...Um" Laki started rubbing the back of her head

"Isn't it better to make it yourself?" Levy asked.

"I don't know. People say there's more meaning to it if you make the chocolate yourself but I thought that only applied if you're giving them to your lover...or maybe someone you have a crush on." Aiko said thinking then realized something. "Wait do you two have someone you have a crush on?"

Both girls blushed and immediately shook their heads.

"No it's not like that!" Levy shouted in protest

"We just wanted to try and make them ourselves this year!" Laki shouted.

"Come on. I'm just teasing." Aiko said laughing "Although I'm sure Jet and Droy would love to get handmade chocolate from you Levy."

"Yeah definitely." Laki agreed.

"I guess. I was thinking of making each of them their own bag of chocolate. Which is why I wanted to ask for your help." Levy said nervously

"Aw, that's sweet." Aiko commented.

Levy's face turned red again and started waving her arms around frantically. "It's not like that!  They are just friendship chocolates! I just wanted to do something nice for them since the three of us are on a team together." Levy said nervously.

"Either Way I think the two of them would appreciate it." Laki said

"A-Anyway! Can we come over to your place to make the chocolates there?" Levy asked

"Sure I don't see why not.Wanna come by later today?"

"Yeah!"

After that Aiko went back into the guild hall and sat at a table with Laki and Levy. They were mostly chatting the entire time until a certain gothic girl with white hair noticed Aiko.

"Hey Aiko!"

The sound mage turned in response to see who called her.

"Oh hey Mira, whats up?"

"Time to decide which one of us is stronger, get ready!"

'Not this again' Aiko thought. Ever since Aiko and Erza became S class a few months ago Mira has been challenging both of them. Even though Mira wasn't an S class Wizard she was still fairly strong and could end up beating Erza from time to time but Aiko was a different story.

"Do we have to do this now? I just came back from a job and I want to relax."

"That's what you said last time! And the time before that!" Mira shouted "I'm tired of waiting Aiko!"