Chapter 7: Exploring the East Forest

Being able to live in the world of fairy tail is the best thing ever. It has been a few months since me and Sen joined Fairy Tail. I hung out with Natsu, Cana, Levy, Erza and Gray daily. We were all children so we had a lot of fun. However I still trained every night before bed. I was dedicated to get stronger in order to average my fellow villagers as well as my mother. Plus I was hoping to become and S class wizard someday so getting stronger is necessary.

It is currently the year 778 and three new members joined fairy tail. They were none other than Mirajane, Lisanna, and Elfman. When they first arrived Mira was very anti social. She was convinced that she was possessed by a demon. However master told her that she is not possessed by a demon but the power of a demon resides within her due to a magic she possesses called take over.

She was still not very talkative but eventually she opened up to everyone and she ended up turning into a completely different person. She basically became the she-devil. The only reason she probably ends up getting this nickname is because of her current personality and her take over:Satan soul powers correlating with each other.

Time passed, everyone had a fun time together and Mira often picked fights with Me and Erza since we were two of the strongest kids there. Makarov allowed the three of us to go on job request. He also let Gray and Cana go on quest but they needed his permission. He'd also let Natsu go but he wasn't around a lot always looking for Igneel. Also he wasn't officially a member of Fairy Tail yet but he was technically already like family since he spends so much time here so the master would allow it if Natsu wants to.

Then one day Natsu came into the guild hall and asked master if he could take a job to collect some jewel. Master agreed and Natsu took a flyer off the request board. The request was for some centipede like monster to be killed. However before Natsu could exit through the doors...

Lisanna was waving goodbye at Natsu as he was leaving

Bye! Come back soon." She said lightly.

"Where are you going?" Asked Mira besides her with her hands on her hips.

Ha! I've got my first real magic job!" He exclaimed with excitement with his eyes closed and holding the flyer up at head level.

"Did you even bother to read the whole flyer first?" Asked Mira crossing her hands.

Natsu got annoyed at Mira's question turned around and looked at the flyer trying to make sense of it.

"Well yeah, it says: "Please get rid of this thingy, that's somewhere doing something to someone." As he kept trying to read the flyer more sweat was forming on his head until he turned around with closed eyes and a big grin. "For fifty thousand jewel."

"It doesn't say that!" Lisanna exclaimed.

"Lay off, ok?" Natsu said,a little irritated.

Mira turned around and started taunting natsu."Are you seriously telling me that you are so stupid, all you were able to read from that flyer was the reward?"

"Be nice, Mira!" Lisanna said getting mad at here sister.

Mira turned towards Natsu, putting her right hand dramatically over her lips.

"I can read! Igneel taught me how to read and write when I was little." Natsu said, shaking. "It's just that nothing on this stupid flyer makes any sense to me." Natsu said, looking down, his hair casting a shadow over his eyes.

I was sitting at a nearby table with Senan next to me. Gray and Cana were here as well. With my heightened hearing I could hear Natsu's heart beating. I could tell he was feeling sad and was on the brink of tears. He then turned his back to the sisters, probably to hide his face.