Chapter 32: The Tale of the Rainbow Rose.

Time flew by as Aiko was starting to recover. The visions she kept seeing haunted Aiko. The decapitation. The mutilation. The sheer amount of blood that covered the room she was in that day. The acts she committed that she never thought she was capable of doing haunted her. They were bad guys sure and they deserved to suffer for what they did to those women. That much Aiko was certain of however for some reason she couldn't get that feeling out of her mind. The feeling of being consumed in her own bloodlust terrified her for some reason. It was like she wasn't in complete control of her actions. If she was then she would not have outright killed those men the way she did or have tortured Julian.

To help Aiko relieve her stress Cana, Mira and Levy took Aiko on a job that allowed her to...cope.

The battlefield before the group was devistated as Aiko had single handedly beat a group of rogue wizards that were causing trouble in the nearby areas of a certain town.

"When I told her she could blow of some steam." Mira said before taking in a deep breath and yelling. "I didn't mean to destroy

them along with this whole area Aiko!!!"

"Well look on the bright side. At least she seems happy." Cana said

When Aiko was finished beating them up she walked over to her friends.

"Feeling better Aiko?" Levy asked.

"Yeah a bit." Aiko said "Enjoying a fight every once in a while makes me happy."

"I'm glad your happy." Senan said via telepathy while sitting on Levys shoulder.

"So what now? Sould we head back to the guild?" Mira asked.

"I guess we could. But there was somewhere I wanted to go." Cana said "Thing is Aiko would probably say no."

"Where is it that you want to go."

-Later that Day-

The group were now at hosenka village which is a spa town. They relaxed in the hotspring together and mostly chat through out the time they spent there.

'Again with the hotsprings.' Aiko sighed "Why are we here?"

"I've always wanted to try drinking sake while in the bath like this." Cana stated simply while picking up a bottle of sake and drinking it.

"Really is that all?" Mira said a little annoyed.

"Well at least we all get to relax a bit." Levy said

"Yeah it's all about having fun!" Cana shouted jumping up out of the water.

"Is she drunk already?" Senan asked

"If so she probably ordered some of the strong stuff.." Aiko stated. She then stretched her arms upwards. "Ah man that fight was fun,"

"Speaking of are you feeling better?" Levy asked "you know about what happened the other day."

"Yeah, I do have some lingering concerns though."

"Like what?" Mira asked curious.

Aiko brought down her arms and looked down solemnly at the water. "During the fight with Venenoso Insectos. I lost control and let my rage consume me. Guess i'm afraid of it happening again."

"Your rage was justified though." Mira said "I'm sure the only reason that happened was because you felt those guys didn't deserve any mercy right?" Mira said, earning a nod from Aiko. "So when you found out what those guys had done you lost all rational and acted in ways you normally don't."

"Extreme anger can sometime make people do crazy things whether intentional or not." Levy said "Besides they had it coming. Taking advantage of girls like that is messed up. And that's just putting it lightly."