Chapter 16: Aiko vs Natsu

Lucy POV

Eisenwalds failed attempt to attack the guild masters with lullaby ended up being big news. it made all the papers and it seemed everybody was talking about it. Before joining fairy tail I never would have imagined i'd be apart of such a big event. It feels awesome but i'm not gonna let it go to my head.

It still makes my heart skip a beat when I think about everything we went through. I heard that the authorities caught most of the Eisenwald members who were involved. They even got a hold of Kageyama so that's reassuring at least. The scary thing is they still haven't been able to track down Erigor. I'm worried that he might show up at fairy tail looking for revenge. But i'll be okay because i'm with the guilds strongest team. Erza, Gray, Aiko and Natsu have my back no matter what, not to mention Happy and Senan.

Fairy tail is awesome and my fellow members are really great people. So don't worry mom i'm doing fine.

P.S: please don't tell dad any of this...kay.

Lucy placed the pen down and stretched her arms "Saving the world from evil is cool and all but sometimes it's nice to just to relax at home."

"Man 70,000 jewel a month is dirt cheep for a place like this." Lucy turned around to see Gray in his boxers. "You totally scored Lucy."

"intruder alert!" Lucy shouted and delivered a kick at Gray. "No stripping in my house buddy!"

"Hey give me a minute to explain wouldja!" Gray said gettin lucy to stop and turned around "I was naked when I got her."

"Get out." Lucy getting annoyed while pointing at the door.

"So you forgot about today huh? I figured you wouldn't remember so I came by to remind you." Gray said

"About what?" Lucy asked curiously?

Gray looked back at Lucy. "Well let me try to jog your memory. Remember when Natsu challenged Aiko and Erza at the train station?" Gray said "They are about to fight their rematches."

With the news Lucy quickly bolted out the house with Gray close behind her. The two of them headed straight to the guild hall where there was a huge crowd.

"No way! They are actually going through with it!?" Lucy shouted standing next to the strauss sibling and team shadow gear.

"Oh hey Lucy." Lisanna greeted.

"Well if the three of them value their manhood then they better go through with it." Elfman stated

"Uh big brother elf...neither Aiko or Erza are male." Lisanna said with a sweatdrop forming on her forehead.

"But you gotta admit they're manly." Macao said

"Especially Aiko with her tomboyish personality." Mirajane said

"Your not one to talk Mira." Lisanna said

"When was the last time you've seen Aiko wear anything remotely girly of her own free will?" Mira asked

"Uh...Touche." Lisanna said defeated

"Aren't you worried that these fights will tear our strongest team apart." Lucy asked Gray.

"What are you talking about? our strongest team?" 

"You Natsu Erza and Aiko you dummy, you guys make up the strongest team in the guild?" Lucy said

"Who told you that?" Gray asked.

"I did because the four of you are not only strong you also have a great history with one another." Lisanna said.