Chapter 29.5: Bonus Chapter

A/N: I know this picture is technically late but it's still January so whatever.
Also no I don't understand why Aiko ended up looking like a loli in this picture...so just roll with it.

About the thing where Aiko was a part of the thunder legion. That is a little idea I came up with for the story just because. I'm also thinking of writing a little side story thing for the origin of Aiko with the thunder legion but I'll save it for later.

As for Fairies Rythem that's about to be explained in the chapter so I hope you enjoy.
_____

In the East forest somewhere near the house of Alvis who lives with Aiko and Senan. Speaking of Aiko was currently located somewhere not too far from her home in the east forest. She along with Mira, Cana and Levy were practicing playing music with their respective instruments as band practice. Their Bands name is Fairies Rhythm which was created a few years back after Happy was born which was a year before Aiko became S-class. Aiko disbanded the group shortly after she became the Phantom Fox. However now Aiko wants to get the band back together and as to her reasoning not even she knows. She simply acted on a wim,

The group finally finished practicing and everyone had the same reaction to how they did.

"That was awful!" Mira shouted

The others hummed and nodded in agreement.

"I knew we would be rusty but come on." Cana said as she sat back in her chair.

"Well It has been a whole year since we all played." Levy said

"Yeah and I wonder whose fault that is." Mira said looking towards Aiko who had a nervous sweat rolling down her cheek. As well as a saddened expression. "What was your reason for Breaking up the band anyway?"

"Come on Mira, just drop it." Cana said Mira not paying her any attention

"I'm sorry, but I can't say." Aiko said with her hair covering her eyes.

"Can't or won't?" Mira said her voice getting a bit louder with anger.

"Can't."

"Mira, just drop it." Cana said with closed eyes, "If Aiko doesn't want to tell us her reason for breaking up the band. Then we should just leave it at that. She'll tell us when she wants to, if not at all."

Cana didn't know what the reason was however she did know that whatever it was was the same reason Aiko broke up with the thunder legion a year ago as well. Levy and Mira made this connection as well.

"Back on the subject at hand." Levy said, getting everyone's attention. "We're gonna need a lot of practice before we perform for the new guild hall opening.

"It's true we're rusty but the main issue is our coordination." Aiko said, scratching the back of her head. "Let's practice a few more times before we head to the guild."

The others nodded and continued to practice starting with a song they've played together before. About half an hour later the group decided to head to the guild. They've started to get back into the swing of things but still felt like they needed a good amount of practice.

Aiko picked up Senan from the house before heading to town. Upon reaching Magnolia, Levy and Cana separated from them since they had their own things to do today leaving Mira and Aiko alone while heading to the guild. Since it was still early not many people were at the guild hall. However Lisanna was at the guild counter talking to Lucy. They walked up to them and asked what was happening. Lucy complained about her team's last job in Lupinus which turned out...just about as well as you'd expect with natsu erza and gray being on the same team.