Chapter 20: The Battle Begins

A/n: Sorry guys, I kow its been quite a while since i've uploaded. So here is chapter 20 and chapter 21 will be coming out soon...I hope. As you can see i drew Aiko as well as a few other character you will see throuout the chapter. my drawing skill is one of the things I want to improve on this summer. This was also part of the reason it took so long. That and the summer has made me quite lazy.

Also I intend on making an OC booklet on wattpad to keep track of all my characters that you will see through out this story. You will only see the characters within the story thus far. I will post any future caracters when they appear.

Any way i'll let you get on with the chapter and hope you all hav a great summer. Also stay safe.

________________________________________________________________________________ 

After we left Rafflesia village me and Senan made our way towards Azalea town. I rode on Senan's back after she transformed into her big fox mode. Once we arrived, Senan transformed to her human like state. We asked around for a guild within the town. Luckily for us there is only one guild in the city called White Ravens. When we arrived at the guild hall I walked in and the guild members turned their attention to us. Many of them drew their weapons and others prepared to use their magic.

"Hold on, were not your enemies!" Aiko shouted, waving her hands frantically in front of her.

"Who are you then!?" A guild member shouted

"My name is Aiko Akiyama. I came here from Fallugia Town, I was hired by mayor Daniel from Fallugia town."

The guild members who were once tense became relaxed and put their weapons away as well stopped using their magic. Then a man walked up to me, he has white hair and purple eyes. He wore a white button down shirt with a yellow scarf and blue pants with a pair of white shoes.

"Sorry about that everyone is a bit on edge since we heard that the Silent Moon guild in Camellia town was taken out" The guild member said. He then stuck out his hand.

"My name is Roka, I am the White Ravens guild master."

I took his hand and shook it "It's a pleasure to meet you."

"I heard from mayor Daniel that you would be arriving here sooner or later depending on the situation."

"Hold on, did you say the guild in Camillia town was taken out? Who informed you of that?" Senan questioned

"One of its members came here and informed us."

"Mr. Roka!" A voice shouted "We heard that someone arrived at the guild hall."

Me and the guild master turned to face the person who called him. There was a girl with light blue hair wearing a white long sleeve turtleneck shirt under a navy blue suede dress. She also wore black tights with a pair of brown sandals. She also had a bird perched on her head with white feathers.

 She also had a bird perched on her head with white feathers