Chapter 38: Fantasia

After Aiko had managed to defeat Laxus he shortly got back up and activated his final trump card which was to activate war-level golems. These high-class level golems were made for wars back in the day and are said to be on the level of S-class wizards hence Aiko's decision to have the S-class mages to fight said Golem.

However Aiko and the others would soon realize a problem as they ran down Magnolia's street.

"Aiko hold on." Cana said, stopping suddenly.

"We only have four S-class wizards here how are we gonna pull this off?"

"Mystogan i know you're there." Aiko said.

The aforementioned mage then appeared before the group. "I assume you want to know the golems' location."

"Okay make that five." Cana said deadpanned "but we still don't have enough people."

"Well, we just have to rely on our guildmates for the rest. Thanks to Senan and Sylvie all of our friends are awake and at the guild.

"That's convenient. One of the golems are behind the guildhall." Mystogan stated

"That still leaves one more." Erza said

"Is one of us gonna have to fight two of them?" Mira asked

"No. I have just the person in mind." Aiko said putting her fingers to her head activating telepathy.

/'Senan can you hear me?'/

/'Yes I can hear you. I'm kinda busy fighting a golem./

/'Don't worry. Let the others handle that one. There are several golems and we need you to defeat one of the others./

/'Seriously!? There are more of these things?'/

/'Yeah mystogan has the location of all the golems. Come to us using your portal magic then well discuss the battle plan.'/

/'Right.'/

A few seconds later. Senan walked through a portal that appeared right next to Aiko.

"Alright what's the plan?" Senan asked

"Senan I need you to put up a telepathic link between all of us."

"Got it.

"Mystogan tell us the locations of the golems through the telepathy."

"On it." Mystogan then closed his eyes. Aiko and Senan did the same and the rest soon followed. The group could then see an image in their minds through the link.

After relaying the info to the S class wizards they all split up to take care of the golems.

Aiko flew up into the sky with pulses of red soundwaves behind her. She propelled herself through the air ss she headed to her destination.

'The fight with Laxus took more out of me than expected.' Aiko could feel her magic power dwindling by the second. She then used a spell to take a briefcase out of her pocket space after

she arrived at her destination on the outskirts of Magnolia.

"Laxus placed each golem on the outskirts of Magnolia and they're slowly heading towards town. His goal was most likely to seperate us." Aiko said, opening the briefcase which held magic potions most were shades of green in color while some were pink. Aiko took one of the pink ones then closed the briefcase and sent it back to her pocket space.

"This is still in the test stages but better now than never." Aiko opened the vile and drank the potion. Aiko could feel the effects immediately as her magic power increased.