Chapter 40: Ghost Town

"Oh man, I knew I was too late." a voice said causing many heads to turn.

When AIko's eyes spotted the person they widen in shock. She immediately stood up and the persons eyes landed on Aiko.

"Its been a while Aiko, I'm happy to see you again."

"I can't believe it. Kanon it's you!"

Aiko Skyla and Jun ran up to Kanon and gave her a group hug.

"Its been too long!" Jun exclaimed

"How have you been!?" Aiko asked

"Tell us everything you've been through." Skyla said

The girls bombarded Kanon with questions leaving the Fairy tail members confused.

"I don't think I've ever seen Aiko that happy to see anyone before." Levy commented

"Well it's certainly been awhile." Mirajane commented

The group of girls then headed over to the table of fairy tail mages. Aiko introduced them to Kanon and vice versa.

"So you're the wizard who kicked Aiko's butt."

"Oh shut up Mira!"

"Wait a sec Aiko lost a fight?" Erza said in shock.

"Lets change the subject." Aiko suggested

"Not happening. Spill it what happened." Lucy said determined to get an answer.

"As much as I would love to flaunt my victory over Aiko i'm afraid that will have to wait for another time." Kanon said as she turned towards Aiko. "Since Im here I would like to ask for your help."

"My help? With what?" Aiko asked.

"A few towns over is a place called Monotropa town. I heard that the place is haunted. Many people have entered the town only to disappear."

"Seriously?" Aiko said sarcastically. "Its probably just a bunch of dark guild thugs kidnapping people."

"What, you don't believe in ghost or something?" Kanon asked.

"Not really no, most ghosts you see in this world are magical apparitions." Aiko stated. "There not really ghost."

"You know Aiko, it's that kind of disbelief that'll cause ghosts to haunt you." Mira said

"Bite me. There are no such things as ghost Mira." Aiko said as a mater of factly. "Anyway if you want help with figuring out what's going on then you can count me in."

"That's great, I appreciate the help." Kanon said

"We'll help to." Skyla and Jun said in unison.

"Cool, it'll be just like before." Jun said excitedly

"Hey can we go too!" Natsu asked

"No way!" Aiko Jun Kanon and Skyla shouted in protest.

"No offense Natsu but I want to spend some more time with these girls. It's been awhile since I saw them." Aiko explained much to a saddened Natsu "Don't worry if you want, sometime after this I'll go on a job with you and your team."

"Alright." Natsu pouted "just promise me that you will."

"Alright I promise." Aiko said

"Alright team Mystic Lotus is back in action!" Skyla shouted happily.

"Im surprised you remembered our team name." Jun said

"Same here." Aiko agreed

"Of course I remembered our team name." Skyla said happily "Its the name we all came up with."