Chapter 2: A New Adventure Begins

It has been a week since my village was attacked by the dark guild Scarlet Demons. The day after the attack I went back to the village. I was not prepared for what I saw. There were dead bodies laid across the village. And a bunch of burned building. Some still standing, others not so much and few that were burned to the ground. I headed in the direction of my house which was still standing. Luckily the fire didn't burn much of the house. Once I got to my room I went into the closet and grabbed a backpack. Then I got my crystal necklace and the spell book that my mother gave me for my seventh birthday from a drawer in my desk. I also got some clothes from my drawer and changed out of the ones I was wearing. I put on some shorts, a black tank top shirt and a zip up sweater over it and tied my hair into a ponytail and put it under a hat. Then I went into the kitchen and got some food that wasn't damaged.

Once I finished at the house I went outside. I decided to bury the villagers so they could rest in peace. So I took their bodies over to an empty lot in the village where I could create graves for them. It took me five days to bury the bodies of the villagers I found who died in the massacre of the village. I just wish that I could do the same for my mother. The man called Ryugo said that he burned her body to ashes after he killed her.

After that, I headed into the forest to try and find my way to the next town over that I told Sylvie to go to but got myself lost. Unfortunately I forgot the name of the town as well. I wandered through the forest for three days.

"Ugh where am I." I complained, "I can't believe that I got myself lost."

"I guess I can forget about getting to the town to find Sylvie. I don't even know where I am. It was a simple trip, supposed to take about a day but NO! I just had to get myself lost in this stupid forest!!" I shouted in anger while kicking a rock that was on the ground.It flew past some trees, and hit something.

"OW THAT HURT!!!" a voice came from the direction I had kicked the rock. What the rock hit was a giant primate with green fur and multiple pink hearts down its arms and a long tail. It also had A prolonged face, elongated chins, and prolonged ears. I then realised the creature standing before me was a forest vulcan. "DID YOU THROW THAT ROCK AT ME KID! I MAKE YOU PAY!"

"Uh...oh" Once I heard that I quickly turned around and started running for my life. There was no way I could fight a vulcan not to mention the vulcan seemed pretty mad. It started chasing me I and kept running. Good thing I have a lot of stamina, otherwise I wouldn't be able to lose it.

"Huff...Huff...just great...I'm even more lost than before." I was trying to catch my breath. I then heard rustling from a bush not far from me. "Oh no...please don't let it be another vulcan. I'm still exhausted from running away from the last one." However what came out of the bushes wasn't a vulcan. What I saw was a small fox with golden fur. I approached it slowly so I wouldn't scare it away and kneeled down in front of it.

"Hey little guy. Are you lost to?"

"Yes I actually I am."

"Oh really?"I suddenly realized that the fox spoke to me. "Wait a minute you can talk!"

"Well actually I am using telepathy to speak directly into your mind."

"Oh...that makes sense."It's almost like how some Pokemon used telepathy in the anime."So what's your name?"

"My name is Senan."

"My name is Aiko. Hey since we are both lost let's try and find a way out of this forest together. "

"Well I can't get back to my world so I don't see why not."

"Wait so your not from this world?"