Chapter 3: Aiko vs Daisuke

"Are you ready Aiko because I'm not gonna hold back!" Daisuke shouted.

"Me either!" I shouted then I got into my fighting stance.

Gildarts, Sen and Daisuke's mom were standing against the long side of the wall. "Ok are the two of you ready?" Gildarts asked raising his arm. We both nodded.

"Hajime!" Gildarts shouted swinging his arm down initiating the fight.

With that the fight started. Me and Daisuke charged at each other and as we closed the distance a sword formed in Daisuke's right hand.

'No way this guy uses requip magic like Erza.' I thought

Once we closed the distance between us Daisuke swung his sword to the right but I dodged it, grabbed his arm, and then proceeded to throw him over my shoulder and into the air. He recovered by flipping in the air and landing on his feet.

He then dashed straight at me and swung his sword in a downward motion using two hands. I dodged his attack while getting in between him and his sword I then pushed my palm to his stomach and said Sound Palm. My attack sent a sound wave through his body and sent him flying backwards. However Daisuke was able to stand firm though and wasn't propelled to far from me.

"Requip." Daisuke said and the sword he had then became twin blades. "Now let's try this." Daisuke then charged and swung both swords simultaneously. I wasn't able to dodge left or right so I jumped back but he just kept swinging his twin blades to try and cut me. Unfortunately there is not much I can do against an opponent with weapons So I began to plot something as a dodged his attacks.

As he continued his onslaught I decided to jump upwards to dodge one of his horizontal attacks and did a flip in the air landing behind him on all fours. I then did a low spinning sweep which caused Daisuke to fall on his back. I then created some distance between us. Daisuke recovered by doing a kick up getting back on his two feet and straightened himself up with his swords were still in his hands. Daisuke's swords then gained a purple glow to them. He then slashed his sword in a X formation at my direction and a purple energy blade in the from of an X came from the blades heading straight towards me.

I extended my hand in front of me and cast a spell. Sound Barrier! A red magic circle appeared in front of me and a barrier was formed using high frequency sound waves. This spell destroyed Daisuke's energy blade attack. While I was distracted Daisuke took the opportunity to attack.

"Requip" The twin blades disappeared and a lance appeared in his right hand. He swung his lance in a sideways motion which cut my shirt as I dodged backwards gaining a little distance in the process. I then felt pain coming from my stomach. The blade on the end of the lance had cut me. Apparently I miscalculated the length of the lance since he managed to injure me. He pulled out the lance once he was in point blank range making sure to land that attack. I held my stomach in the area in which I was bleeding. Luckily the wound wasn't that deep so I could continue fighting.

"Now I understand why there's a lot of weapons in here. I thought it was a little strange for there to be weapons in a training gym. Some wooden training weapons sure but not real ones. The weapons over there against the wall must be the ones you can't fit in your requip storage space. Am I right?"

"Your wrong, those are the weapons I'm still practicing with. The weapons in my storage are the ones I know how to use well. The current weapons I have in storage is the normal sword, the twin blades and this lance I have in my hand right now." Daisuke explained. "I also have a few more sets of weapons I have yet to show you."

"Awe man, I wasn't expecting this to be easy but it seems with the weapons you have in storage there are multiple options you can draw from." I said getting into my stance as well. I began to release my magic power. "Now it's time to get serious....no more holding back." I said with a smirk on my face getting ready to fight for real.