Chapter 24: Phantoms vs Fairies Part 1

After discovering the Team Shadowgear which consists of fairy Tail mages Droy, Jet and Levy who were attacked and hanged on a tree, they were taken to Magnolia Hospital which specializes in treating wizards. Lucy along with a couple other from fairy tail brought them to said hospital.

"Droy...Jet...and poor Levy." Lucy muttered sadly, as she turned to glance out the window behind her. "Phantom lord is heartless, Why would they do this?"

"It's like Aiko said."Lucy turned to see Senan up to her with Lisanna next to her. "They wanted to provoke us into a war and they succeeded."

"I don't understand why though." Lisanna said.

"I'm not sure about their reasoning either but whatever it is it can't be good."

Lucy stares at the blue haired girl laying in the bed. She remembers when she first met team shadow gear. She had become friends with Levy and promised her that she could read her novel when she finished writing it. Tears started forming in the blonde girls eyes.

"Don't worry Lucy." Lisanna said in a comforting voice. "They may not look it but the three of them are strong. I have no doubt they'll recover from this."

"Yeah you're right." Lucy said as she stood up from her chair. She then started walking to the door. "I'll be back."

"Where are you going?" Lisanna asked.

"Im heading to the store." Lucy said as she opened the door. "I'm sure Levy and the boys will be hungry when they wake up."

Lucy walked out the door and proceeded to leave the building while Senan pondered on what Phantoms goal could be.

'What could be their motive for attacking us like this? They never had a reason to attack us before so why now? Did we do something recently that could have triggered them into attacking us? If so then what?'

Meanwhile in Oaktown where Phantom Lords base is located. many of its members were hanging around drinking talking down about the wizards from fairy tail. A few of Phantom members were heading to their guild halls front doors.

"We can't let him have all the fun."

"yeah we need to try picking off a few fairy wings ourselves."

"Hehehe."

BOOM!

The guilds front doors were destroyed in a giant explosion sending the three phantom mages flying across the guild hall. This alerted the phantom members and many of them were shocked and it then shifted to anger.

"Fairy Tail has come calling!" Master yelled as everyone around him cheered.

Phantom lord members who were near the entrance started running towards and jumped at Natsu who responded by casting a fire spell which sent the Phantom members flying.

"Alright!" Natsu shouted. "Who wants to play with FIRE!!!"

Both members from Phantom and Fairy tail charged at one another and started clashing.

"Purple Net!" Makao shouted as a magic circle appeared in front of and purple fire tentacles wrapped around multiple phantom members. "Now Wakaba."

"On it. Here comes Smoke Crush." Multiple fists of smoke came from wakamas pipe and punched multiple enemies in the face.

At the same time phantom members were charging towards Alzake who was spinning a gun in his right hand. "Guns Magic!"

Alzak then started to rapid fire multiple shots in a row taking down phantom members one after another with a single hit. "That one's my Spark Shot."