Chapter 34: Return of a Lost Rose.

After the incident at Akane Resort where Aiko and her friends teamed up with Erza's old friends. Aiko had come up with a plan to infiltrate the tower of heaven. Erza's Old friends were to take in Erza as a prisoner to get a head start. Meanwhile, Aiko and the others would sail a boat a good distance behind them and use Juvia's magic as a cover when they got close enough.

As of currently Erza and her old friends were inside the tower they decided to wait for the others to arrive but still played the role of Erza being a prisoner and slowly walked her to the prison cell.

Meanwhile, Aiko and her team were outside looking for a way to get in past the guards

"They got a ton of lookouts."Gray commented

"Lets charge em." natsu said

"Don't even think about it." Lucy Said

"Man this is gonna be tricky."

"Let's just wait for Juvia to get back." Aiko said

Juvia then popped her head out of the water and spoke. "I found an underwater passageway into the tower."

"Really? Way to go." Gray said

"You hear that Lucy. Juvia was just praised by Gray, not you." Juvia said menacingly with a happy grin on her face.

"Yeah yeah."

"We can swim there in ten minutes." Juvia said

"We can hold our brath that long right?" Natsu asked

"Probably." Gray said

"Thats not humanly posible you dopes!" Lucy shouted.

"In that case Juvia suggest you wear these." Juvia said holding her hand up with a water bubble floating over it. "It's a water shell containing oxygen. This way you can breathe while underwater."

"Wow you're awesome." Natsu commented "And who are you again?"

Juvia became depressed after Natsu's comment.

"Don't worry Juvia Natsu just isn't that bright." Senan said

"Yeah, getting Natsu to remember a persons name is like telling him not to eat everything." Happy said

"In other words it not your fault he's just dumb." Aiko said

"Hey!"

Shortly after that the group then swapped into their swimsuits which the group took with them after hearing the tower was in the middle of the ocean. Aiko had held onto them until the time was right for them to be able to switch outfits which Aiko also hold onto thanks to her requip space which she has been calling Storage.

Once they had arrived in the area they saw nothing but bedrock along with some platforms.

"So we are beneath the tower now huh?" Gray asked no one in particular

"I wonder how were supposed to get in." Happy said

"They may look silly. But they sure do work."

"Im impressed you made it here because I purposely made your shell smaller so you'd have trouble breathing."

"Gee thanks."

Suddenly the group heard a roar and when they looked in the source they saw a man in a uniform riding a pink winged creature.

"Intruders!" The guard yelled.

"Uh oh " Lucy said

Tropes then started to move in from the entrance and spread out aiming their weapons at the wizards below them.