Chapter 30: Phantom Fox

A/n: Hey Yeah I know it has been a while but school has been...annoying. Also this chapter along with a drawing you'll see later in the chapter took a while trying to balance my work out. Also yes this will be a long chapter.

Also, I might have to put an age restriction on the chapter of 14+ since this chapter includes Blood and gore so read at your own risk. So get ready for this freefall.

Oh also if you Like My Hero I also started a fanfic for that if you don't know about it already.

________________________________________________________________________________

It was a normal day at the fairy tail. It was relatively quiet as well since team Natsu was still doing the job in Onibus where instead of them drawing attention to the theater they were acting out the play since the actors walked out on the director for almost an entire week. And wouldn't you know it. The team had completely destroyed the building they were doing the play in much to Mira's shock at Aiko being right about the job. When Mira had met with Aiko the next day she ended up explaining what happened to her.

"And then the building just collapsed. Honestly when I found the flier about the play I just knew something bad was gonna happen." Mira complained as she handed the money to Aiko.

"Yeah, well that's to be expected. With Natsu and the others brawling the way they did." Aiko said as she took the money from Mira.

The two sat at the bar table of the guildhall with Senan who was lying comfortably on Aiko's head. The two continued to chat until Cana and Levy walked up to Aiko.

"Hey, Aiko. Wanna go on a job?" Cana asked getting Aiko's attention

"Huh? Sure. What kinda job?"

"Nothing too difficult." Cana said

"We're taking down a group of mountain bandits. Apparently quite a few of them are strong magic users," Levy said.

"Really count me in." Aiko said quickly standing up. She then turned to Mira and asked. "Wanna come to?"

"Nah, I'm good. Besides if three S class wizards go on one request then the bandits will probably just turn themselves in right then and there."

"That happened once before right?" Levy asked to confirm if her memory was correct.

"Yeah it did. I remember the four of us going on a few job requests before and the bandits were so afraid they instantly surrendered the moment Aiko defeated their boss with one hit." Cana explained.

"After that word spread about Titania, she-devil and sound mistress taking down one of the major sub-guilds under Tartaros." Mira said .

"Oh yeah, that was one of the emergency S class quests me, you, Erza and Senan took."

"It was before the incident with Scarlet demons." Senan said

"Oh remember that cool team attack we did against the guild master." Aiko asked excitedly.

Cana and Levy just stood there not knowing how to intervene since they weren't there so they just let the two reminisce for a while until they realized they should probably head out to meet the client.

-Timeskip-

About an hour later the group had arrived at the mountain where the bandits were. Luckily Aiko had been to that mountain range before with Senan so they were able to create a portal there.

Cana Aiko and Levy took down a group of grunts and made their way towards the bandits group base where they proceeded to fight more bandits as well as the four head honchos of the bandit group,