XXII✨

*Monica in mm*

Enjoy!

Brianna

"and that's how I ended up with this hole in my stomach that I pray to God doesn't leave a scar" Kiy finished lightly chuckling

My mouth hung slightly open and my left eye started to twitch.

I was shocked and beyond pissed!

"So you mean to tell me, the reason your in a fucking hospital bed is because your too fucking stubborn to ask your Bestfriend for help?" I said through gritted teeth making her sigh.

I was furious at her and at myself!

How could I be so self centered to not notice my BESTFRIEND going through something so bad such as this. All the signs were there!
Her leaving early from work, her not coming over as frequently, her mood swings.
All the signs that something was wrong were right in front of my face and I just ignored all of them.

"Bri I'm sorry, I just felt like I couldn't burden you guys like that, I would have been asking yall to basically adopt me. That was too much" she said making me even more mad.

"That's bullshit Kiy! Do not feed me bullshit. This isn't about you wanting to burden us, this is about your fucking Ego!" I said slightly raising my voice.

I closed my eyes and mentally counted to 10 and got up from my seat.

I put my coat on and headed for the door.

"I'll be back in a couple of hours to bring you some stuff, after your released your coming to stay with us and that's final" I said turning around to look at her.

"Ok. I'm sorry-"

"No! I don't want to hear that right now Kiy. I love you and I'll see you later" I said cutting her off and walking out the room.

I walked out and passed by who I now know as Rick and O and went the way we came in and got on the elevator.

The elevator stopped and opened and I walked out the hospital to my truck.

I got in the car and stuck the key in the ignition but pulled it right back out.

I closed my eyes as I felt the hot tears welding up in my eyes.

I gripped the stirring wheel in both my hands and bit down on my bottom lip.
I rested my head on the stirring wheel and sighed.

How could I have not noticed that something was wrong with my bestfriend?

I cursed myself and proceeded to start up my car and pull out the hospital.

-------------------------

G

I pulled up to my house parking next to Monica's SUV.

She texted me that she had 100 G's of my money with her so I told her to meet me at my house.