No Regrets✨

Brianna

"Girl and Mario couldn't stop talking about Kiy.. He all like "Bae we need her... We gotta have her before we leave" Like nigga I'm trying I want her fine ass too" Ari exclaimed as I finished off the rest of her Volume set causing me to crack up.

This bitch so gay😂

"Girl and what the hell you put on East? He called him this morning and Mario brought you up and the nigga just was smiling talking bout you gone be his lil shorty soon and all this.. Girl that man so mean I can't believe it" Ari said making me blush

Me and Dave been talking all day.. and he's just the sweetest.. He told me he has a daughter named Kairi.. He's been rapping for a while now..

"Girl I don't know what you even talking about" I said fanning her off making her scoff..

"Bitch please as long as I've known you I know when you say that you feeling a nigga" She said making me laugh..

I finished her up and handed her a mirror and I started to clean everything up.

"Ohhhhh a bitch is back! I love you so muchhhh" She sat up kissing all over my face making me squirm.

"You so agg" I said making her laugh.

My phone started ringing making me look to see Dave facetiming me.

I smiled as I answered the call.

"Yo wassup Beautiful.. you done with yo clients yet?" Dave's raspy voice blared through the phone.

He was driving and looking back and fourth from me to the rode.. This nigga know he fine😩😍

"Yeah I just finished Ari, she was my last client today"

"Wassup East" Ari said popping her head in the camera.

"Yo what's good firecracker, where Bagg at"

"Shit in his skin probably at the studio.. I see you sweating my girl" Ari said making Dave lick his lips and smirk..

"Oh hell yeah Im on her ass I don't give a fuck... She know that" He said making me blush as Ari started hyping him up.

"Boy shut up I don't know nothing" I said rolling my eyes smiling..

This nigga smooth as fuck and he know it... That's them New York niggas for you🥴

"Yeah you gone find out soon don't trip.. fuck all that though.. send me that address I'm about to take you to grab some to eat"

I nodded and we said our goodbyes.
I texted him my location and he replied with a omw.

I cleaned up the rest of my lash room and me and Ari walked out into my shop.

There was only 2 of my girls in since I guess everybody else had either later appointments or none..