I✨

The BEGINNING

My 11th grade year.... That was when I realized instead of feeling bad about my body, it was time for me to do something to change it.

I mean I guess you could say I use to be FAT. Hell who am I kidding, I was huge. I had always been a big girl but my 11th grade year I was about 230 lbs... and the weight was honestly mostly in my thighs and my stomach.

The thing with me is that I was outgoing and outspoken and very friendly. I never had problem with getting friends, hell I even had guy friends. Anybody would tell you I was cool as hell. It's just I didn't want some of them to exactly be my friend , I wanted something more but I know they never looked at me like that because of my weight or at least maybe they could sense the lack of self esteem I maintained.

My face was always pretty to me especially as I got older but my body was something that I wasn't comfortable with.

My mama wasn't the type to impeach the love yourself thing into me either so I didn't have nobody to help me cope with that.

The way I acted it would seem that I was fine with the way I was but I wasn't.

Every single time somebody called me fat I would have to look tough and defend myself but when I got home I cried, cried and just cried myself to sleep.

One day I woke up and I was just sick of crying.

---------------------------

HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED THIS LITTLE SNIPPET.

VOTE !

COMMENT!

SHARE!!

*Brianna in mm*

XOXO💋