Kiy's Secret Pt.2✨

Kiy

After my set, I collected all my cash off the stage and went back into the locker-room.

I fixed my hair and reapplied my lipstick just as Lola walked in.

"Hey Girl, you fucked it up out there. Rick said T and his dudes ready for us" she said changing her shoes.

"Thanks boo and okay I'm ready" I said smiling.

I waited until she was done and we walked out the locker-room and into the lower level part of the club.

Slum Anthem by KCamp was blasting throughout the club causing me to sway my hips back and fourth.

We walked up the stairs to VIP where our customers were waiting on us.

I seen Diamond already up here working and Rick talking to these dudes. He turned around as we approached him.

"Ayo T! Here are the girls" he called to a dude that was sitting down on the couch.

I couldn't see him because he was sitting in the shadows but when he stood up, I couldn't believe who it was.

"This is Lola, you already met Diamond earlier and this is Kímora our black China Doll" he introduced us.

He reached his hand out and shook Lola's hand and offered me his.

I wanted to spit on it but I decided against it and shook it anyway.

He smirked and sat back down.

"Be nice and treat these guys right ladies, I'll be back in a few T" he said dapping him and disappearing out of VIP.

I rolled my eyes as Todd looked at me with this stupid smirk on his face.

"Yall know each other or some?" Lola whispered in my ear eyeing Todd.

"Yeah some like that" I said mugging him.

"Okay boo well get yours" she said laughing and walking towards some other dudes in their section.

"Let's talk" Todd said pulling me by my arm to sit next to him
"Why are you here?" he asked in my ear making me roll my eyes.

"To sell Bibles........ Why the fuck does it look like I'm here" I said making him chuckle.

"Lose the attitude Kiy you know what I mean" he said getting serious.

"I need the money"

He eyed me for a minute.

"Your quitting tonight" he said making me laugh.

"And who gone make me?" I asked after I stopped laughing.

"You must've forgot who I am girl" he said smirking making me roll my eyes.

This nigga do got a lot of power in this city, all he gotta do is say jump and muthafucka's a ask how high?