VIII✨

Sorry I haven't updated in a while! These AP classes ain't no joke lol.

ENJOY!

Brianna

FROZEN ...

That's exactly how I stood there after what I had just heard. My dad is standing infront of me and I can't even move or say anything.

"Hello babygirl , you okay?" he asked waving his hand infront of my face.

I cleared my throat and spoke "um yes I'm fine , shocked and surprised but I'm fine"

"I know you probably want an explanation and you deserve one especially since your mom has apparently been lying to you, your whole life" he said looking at her the whole time.

"Do you mind me asking what she lied to me about?" I asked nervously looking down.

"Okay first off baby girl, always look someone in their eyes while speaking to them, it shows you mean business and that your not afraid" he said lifting my head with his index finger.

"Secondly you can ask me anything babygirl, only if you mind me taking you out to lunch so we can get a chance to talk about all this" he asked with hope in his eyes.

"Um sure as long as my boyfriend can come al-"

"Nah baby it's fine , go spend time with your pops, I'll see you at the house later babe" he said not looking at me but at my father , then kissed me and left.

Todd was acting so strange , something was off and I'll make sure to find out.

"So that's your boyfriend ?" my father asked with an eyebrow raised.

"Yes sir ...or dad... maybe you'd prefer sir?" I stuttered nervously.

"You can call me whatever you want babygirl, but please don't call me sir, that's what my young workers call me" he said with a chuckle .

"okay" I said with a light laugh.

"you ready to go babygirl?" he asked sticking his arm out for me to intertwine mines with, and I did.

"yes" I simply said

We walked half way to his car before my mom yelled out the door.

"Don't bring that ungrateful fat disrespectful bitch back either!"

I quickly looked down due to embarrassment. I looked at my dad and his eyes had turned completely black.

He let go of my arm and went over to where my mother stood. He put both his hands tightly around my moms neck and whispered something in her ear. Her eyes got so wide, you would have thought they'd pop out.

He let he go gently and she sprinted in the house so fast it was like lighting was up her ass. My dad walked to the passenger side of the car and opened the door for me. I reluctantly got in and he closed the door then jogged to his side and got in.