XXXI✨

1 year later..

Brianna

"We signing the paperwork tomorrow, and then I'm on the way back home to you baby" G said to me over FaceTime.

"Okay, I just miss you, we miss you" I said rubbing my stomach making him chuckle.

"How's my little man in there doing?" G asked smiling making me smile and roll my eyes.

"Baby its way too early to be saying if it's a boy or girl yet, it's barely a fetus" I said making him laugh.

"Man I don't care what you talking about, I know you gone have my little boy" He said with confidence making me roll my eyes.

I heard a door bust in and yelling coming from his end of the phone.

"They took what!!!" G yelled

"Baby what's going on?" I asked sitting up alarmed.

"Man go get my shit, baby I'm going to call you back, I love you" G said

"But baby what's going.." I was cut off by him hanging up..

That was the last conversation I had with G, 5 months ago.

I'm now 6 months pregnant and going crazy.

G went to Atlanta to open up a few clubs down there and to check on his connect down in Florida. He had got wind of people trying to steal from him so he had to go check shit out for himself. My dad told him not to fuck with Tommy, the Florida connect, because he was a shady nigga but him and G had been doing business for years until his money started disappearing last year so he had to go take a trip. It was only supposed to be a 3 day trip.

My daddy and G's team have been working around the clock non stop to find my baby, and I've just been going crazy.

Right now I was on my dads private jet with Yung, RJ, Kiy, and Jermaine, on the way to Atlanta. They were originally supposed to go but if they found my baby then I wanted to be the first person to see him.

"Yo B, you still doing that?" Yung asked me as he looked over my shoulder at my phone.

To: HUBBY😠❤️

Our babygirl got me glowing baby😍😇

Yup I'm having a girl🎀. Ever since G's been gone I send him texts and pictures of me and my stomach, so he's not missing anything and they all Deliver so I know he's alive and it gives me some reassurance.