XVIII✨

This isn't Pt. 1 of her birthday , sorry lol💋

Brianna

I looked up and it was my baby G walking smoothly over and he was looking damn good.

He had on something simple , dark washed True Religion jeans, a white tee, his Monclear Bubble coat, black Timbs, his gold chain, his Rolex, and his black Polo skully.

Seeing his attire , it looked like he just came from one of the traps.

I hadn't talked to my baby all damn day , his phone kept going straight to voice mail.

G flashed me his million dollar smile as he approached me and Jermaine.

He slightly pushed Jermaine out of the way , pulling me by my arm and wrapping his hands around my waist, pulling me into him.

He smelled so damn good , it was intoxicating.

"You ain't see me calling you?" he asked looking in my eyes , palming my ass.

"I left my phone in the back but I been blowing up your phone all day and it's been going straight to voicemail, wassup with that?" I asked folding my arms.

"Lost it somewhere at the spot, I just went to Verizon and got another one a couple hours ago" he said pulling me closer into him.

Before I could respond , Jermaine loud ass interrupted.

"Nigga I know damn well you didn't just push me out the way like that, and then on top of that , YOU AINT EVEN SPEAK!" He said looking at G crazy.

"My bad fool, had to speak to my girl" he chuckled.

"Well she ain't that important , shit you pushed through like she was Beyonce, and you was some thirsty ass nigga tryna touch her and shit, it's just Brianna damn" Jermaine said making G laugh.

"Shut the hell up" I said rolling my eyes.

"Whatever , I'm out Bri, we can do this shit anotha time, J got some pussy waiting on him" he said kissing my temple, sapping G and walking away.

"Something is wrong with that boy" I said shaking my head making G chuckle.

"Yeah he ain't wrapped to tight" G said agreeing.

"I missed you" I whispered pulling on his chin hairs making him laugh and smack my hand away.

"I miss my pussy" he said licking his lips making me gasp.

"Oh my god your so nasty" I blushed making him chuckle.

"What time you gotta close up?" he asked.

"What time is it?"

"6:27" G said looking at his phone.

"We were supposed to close at 6, im about lock up" I said trying to get out of his hold but he pulled me back into him.