He's BACK✨

Brianna

"Well god damn it's just me muthafuckas" RJ said with his hands up laughing

"You fucking childish" I said smacking my lips and walking away towards the back.

"Nigga you almost got killed" I heard Jermaine say behind me.

"Y'all was like Mr and Mrs Smith or some shit" He said cracking up making me shake my head.

He's a fucking kid😒

"Yo B where the fuck is yo pants, and Jermaine where yo shirt" RJ said making me look at Jermaine.

"Nigga don't worry about us you need to be reflecting on how yo life was just almost took" Jermaine said slyly picking up my panties and handing them to me.

"Yo I seen that, what the fuck... y'all fucking around? What kinda Jerry Springer shit I den walked in on. Aye it ain't my business, don't tell me nothing" RJ said sitting on the couch and turning the tv on.

"Nah I take that shit back, you cheating on my nigga G? That's fou-"

"Fuck that nigga" I said throwing a book that was on the table at his head making him yelp.

"Damn what the fuck I do" He said rubbing his head making Jermaine bust out laughing.

"You talking about some shit you don't know nothing about. Fuck you" I said grabbing my clothes and going into the bathroom slamming the door.

----

Jermaine

"Yo that muthafucka crazy" RJ said still rubbing his head

"Nah forreal that nigga been out here moving real foul" I said grasping his attention.

"That nigga ain't even been here what the fuck den happened"

I gave RJ the the whole run down on what happened earlier.

"Imma kill that nigga soon as I see him, yup, pow pow, that nigga fucking dead" RJ said texting on his phone.

"You fucking retarted bro" I said laughing.