XXVIII✨

Brianna

I woke up to the sound of my phone vibrating on the hard surface of the wooden floor.

I groaned as I reached for my phone until I found it and answered it.

"What" I slightly yelled with agitation clear in my voice.

Everybody knows I hate being woken up out of my sleep.

"First of all watch your fucking tone when you talking to me little girl. Second what the hell is up your ass?" I heard Angel yell making me remove the phone from my ear some.

"Auntie its 9 in the morning" I groaned looking at the time on my phone making her laugh.

"Sorry baby I forgot you sleep late, I'll call you back later, Love you" She shouted before hanging up.

"Love you too" I chuckled before sitting up.

I looked to the other side of the bed to see G nowhere insight making me pout.

Where the hell his big head ass go?

I got up to go to the bathroom to release my bladder.

I looked in the mirror to see all the hickeys G left on my neck where everybody will be able to see.

"I'm going to kill his dumb ass" I mumbled before washing my face, brushing my teeth, and throwing my hair up into a bun.

After I finished I grabbed my silk robe, slid it on, grabbed my phone and went on to find G.

After walking all around this big ass Yacht, I Finally found him in the kitchen, shirtless, cooking something on the stove while rapping to Meek Mill's Lord Knows.

All of his muscles and tattoos were on display making me lick my lips.

I quickly took a picture of him and put it on my Instagram with the caption (In MM😛)

@theoneandonlybri: Damn.... all MINES😋😍 #MyKING❤️

As I posted it I looked up to see that G still didn't notice me.

I crept up behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist making him jump.

"Damn girl you almost caught a elbow" He said turning around making me laugh.

He bent down and pecked my lips twice and used both his hands to palm my ass.

"What'cha doing up so early? A nigga was tryna surprise ya ass with breakfast in bed" He said bending down and kissing my neck multiple times making me giggle.

"Angel called and woke me up, then I seen you wasn't next to me in bed so I came looking for you" I explained

"Well you found me nosey ass" He said kissing the tip of my nose before turning around and starting back cooking.