In the flesh✨

*One week later*

Brianna

Right now I was at home with my bestfriend Kiy getting ready for Todd to pick us up so we could go shopping for his house and out to eat.

"So you know yo sister a hoe right?" Kiy asked , I laughed

"Bitch look who you talking to, I'm her sister I most defiantly know" I said rolling my eyes

"Why she all in D phone talking about come Murder this pussy like you use to? NO bitch let me come murder you hoe" kiy said rolling her eyes talking about her little boo she recently started talking to.

"Girl hell naw, let me tell you how this bitch tried to play me infront of Todd-"

"LOOK BITCH , WHAT THE FUCK IS IT I HEAR ABOUT YOU STEALING YOUR SISTER'S MAN AND HAVING HIM CALL HER A HOE AND SHIT?" My mom said busting in my room making me look at her with disgust.

See I never told y'all about my mom.

I'm her "mistake". She cheated on my sisters dad with my dad and got pregnant.

My dad was married and a professional basketball player and also a really know kingpin in Detroit, he didn't want shit to do with my mama because she was a hoe.

She thought if she told him she was pregnant that he would leave his wife and they would run off together. SHE WAS WRONG!!

He simply said it wasn't his and left. Well that's the story I was told.

Now Paige, she was her golden child (in her eyes) , and since I'm the sole reason Paige's father left my mama (really because my mama is a hoe that can't keep her legs closed) Paige and my mama has always had this hate towards me.

It was especially harder when I was growing up. I always would have friends but Paige would always tell them not to be my friends or if I had a boyfriend she would tell them I don't take showers or something disgusting and we would break up.

As I got older and more towards high school they always made fun of my weight. If Paige wasn't calling me fat and ugly then whenever my mom was around she made sure she picked up Paige's slack and told me too. It broke me down but I'm not that same little girl anymore. I'm stronger.

"Man what are you talking about?" I asked rolling my eyes.

"IM TALKING ABOUT TODD BITCH DONT PLAY FUCKING DUMB!" She yelled making me laugh.

THIS BITCH I thought .

"Girl I ain't steal shit, Todd was never hers so please miss me with whatever bullshit she feeding you Felicia" I said waving her off.

"BITCH JUST BECAUSE YOUR FAT ASS LOST SOME WEIGHT PLEASE PLEASE DONT THINK YOUR THE SHIT! YOU PROBABLY BUSSIN IT WIDE OPEN-"

"Just like you huh?" I said cutting her off and smirking.

She laughed a little before delivering a hard slap to my face.

I sat there holding my cheek, tears near falling from my eyes. No I wasn't crying because I was hurt , I mean that smack hurt like hell but I was more pissed than anything.

Oh how I really wanted to just lunge for her face and beat her ass OH HOW BAD I WANTED TO but I couldn't that's still my mother and I did have a little respect.

"Have your shit packed and out by the time I get home from work, since you wanna be grown bitch be grown up out my house" was all she said before slamming my door shut.

-----------------------------

Her moms a bitch huh?

VOTE!
COMMENT!
SHARE!

*Brianna's mama in mm*

XOXO💋