Suprise✨

Brianna

I'm gone keep it ONE HUNNIT💯... I have watched some freaky flicks so I picked up on a few things.

I didn't wanna be that inexperienced when It actually came to doing sexual things with Todd, and if your one of those girls that think giving you boyfriend a blowjob is nasty then your too childish to be partaking in sexual things to begin with. It's apart of sex and it's not like I'm one of those hoes that be sucking everybody up and shit, Todd was the first boy I did that too and I really did it because I wanted to pleasure him for a change and seeing that I ain't giving up the cat for a minute, I could help him out. It actually turned me on so I was doing both of us a favor lol.

Now since that little episode at Todd's house which was about a week ago I haven't been to my moms house or even talked to her. I've been staying between Kiy's house and Todd's, but today she up and called me out of the blue and asked me to come by the house and that it's important. So me and Todd are on our way there now.

"Yo what if she tell you she pregnant with triplets or some shit" Todd said trying to lighten the mood, but I wasn't budging.

I was still pretty pissed at my mom for kicking me out, it's like damn I know we ain't have the best relationship but you just kicked me out and haven't even called to check on me to see if I was alive and actually breathing! I don't know why I really expected that from her but sometimes I still have hope that we can actually have a good relationship.

"Nah I don't think she'd call ME for no shit like that"

"Yeah maybe you left some of your stuff there or you got mail or something" I laughed

"What's funny?" he asked

"Todd my mom and I don't get along, she hates me! Ain't no way in hell after a whole two weeks after she kicked me out of the house and not calling to check up on me she just gone up and call me for some mail, and plus she said it was important so I don't think my clothes or my mail is important to her"

"She doesn't hate you baby, she just...... we'll shit I don't know, I do know she's missing out on a great girl and she gone regret that shit later on" he said smiling at me which caused me to smile back at him. Swear this boys makes me fall for him more and more each day.

After about another ten minutes we pulled up to my moms house. I noticed a 2015 Benz Coupe parked in the the drive way.

"Damn baby yo moms upgraded? Shit her shit better than mines and I'm the hustler" he said laughing

"Nah this can't be her shit, it's a 2015, she got money but not that much" I said eyeing the car.

We reached the door and I rung the door bell. It's crazy how I was just living here two weeks ago and now I feel like a compete stranger standing at her door step.

After a couple minutes and nobody still hadn't answered the door, I rang it again, only to be greeted with the devil her self.

"Don't ring my shit like that I yelled I was coming" she said with attitude.

"We'll I didn't hear you" I said rolling my eyes.

"Girl roll them eyes again and I will shut this door in your face!" she slightly yelled.

"We'll do it! Your the one that called me!" I yelled frustrated.

"Your stupid ass so fucking ungrateful, come your fat ass in here and meet this man before I change my fucking mind!" she said irritated. I noticed Todd's jaw muscle tighten.

"okay Ms.Morgan you don't have to call her out her name, you can-" my mother cut Todd off

"& who the fuck do you think you are kingpin, Telling me what the hell to call my daughter. You just stay in the trap house where you belong lil nigga and don't worry about what's going on between me and her !" Todd inhaled deeply and his jaw muscle was flexing again and that's when I knew I had to step in.

"Okay look mama you called me over here because you had to tell me something important! NOT TO DISRESPECT ME AND MY BOYFRIEND, SO PLEASE WHAT IS SO IMPORTANT THAT I HAD TO COME HERE?" I yelled. I was so sick of her bullshit.

She sighed irritated "Just come in here"

Todd went in first and I walked in behind him holding his hand. We got to the living room and there was a man on the phone sitting on the couch. I couldn't see his face due to him being turned around but he obviously didn't hear us walk in because he kept his conversation going.

"Yeah y'all talk to the Cuban plug in Mexico and I'll tie the ends with Marco in Columbia"

................

"After this we can chill on the-" he was cut if by my hoe of a mother.

"Deon get off the damn phone!" she yelled.

He finally looked up and he instantly locked eyes with me. He stared at me in amazement and it started to make me feel uncomfortable, and just as if Todd could read my mind he cleared his throat breaking the mystery man's eye contact with me.

"Yo Rich let me holla at you later dude"

......................

"Ight.... One" he hung up and stood up walking over to me towering over me might I add.

"Hello beautiful, you know who I am?" he asked me.

I was shocked at his words "Um No, am I supposed to?" I asked wearily

He gave my mom one of those death glares that I think would even scare Freddy and Jason themselves.

"Yeah you are supposed to know your dad"

My eyes shot open "my dad?" I asked shocked.

"Yeah baby, I'm Deon Williams , your father"

------------------------------------

Just wanted to update something!

Her father has came into the picture!

Y'all think Brianna mama ever told him about her?

We'll see!

VOTE!

COMMENT!

SHARE!

XOXO💋