VII✨

Kiy  - Jerricka Karlae

I could have just beat the fuck outta her hoe of a mama!

Ooooooh that bitch!

I really be trying to respect her because that's her mama but that bitch got one more time to talk to my bestfriend like that before that hoe a be 6 feet under , and that's not a threat it's a promise.

For as long as I have been friends with Bri , her mama and sister have always put her down and talked to her any kind of way and at one point she even thought about suicide.

It always irked the fuck out of me but Bri would always say god gone give them there's and all this but I hated to hear that because Bri is such a good person, fuck that she is a fucking beautiful person and she doesn't deserve the way they treat her at all.

"You good boo?" I asked her after a little while of silence.

"Yeah I'm straight, I just don't know where the fuck imma go now" she said making me smack my lips.

"Now bitch you know damn well my mama and daddy gone let you stay with us" I said rolling my eyes and she smiled.

"I know I was just fucking with yo ass" she said making me mug her before we both bust out laughing.

"Bitch fuck you! you sleeping on the couch hoe!" I said laughing just as her phone started going off.

"Hello"

.....................

"Yeah baby we coming out"

..............

"Bye"

"Bitch come on Todd impatient ass outside" she said laughing

"Okay his black ass can wait till I find my other shoe" I said laughing

Brianna

I don't really feel any other way about my mama. It was only a matter of time before that happened and honestly I'm happy.

I walked out to Todd's Benz and hopped in.

He roughly grabbed my face and kissed me.

Somebody misses mama.

"Well hello to you to daddy" I said licking my lips slowly.

"Bri stop, don't start some shit you know you can't finish" he said smirking.

I just laughed, he was right I was scared of the D , especially after I seen it! This nigga dick gotta be ATLEAST 9 inches AND ITS THICK! Look like a fucking fabreeze can and shit. I'm straight😂

"Where kiy black ass at shit?" He asked making me laugh lightly.

It's so funny when they call each other black because they both black.