V✨

Todd

Brianna and I had just walked into Great Lakes mall to get her some more panties because I promised to buy her some after Intore her favorite ones and get her and I these matching Jordan's.

"You wanna go to Vicki's or Kids footlocker first?" She asked looking up at me with her pretty ass eyes

"It don't matter baby"

"Okay let's go to Victoria Secret first then"

NO YA BOY STILL AINT GOT NONE! I'm not trying to rush it either. She's a virgin and I understand she wants to wait so I can to.

Damn she got my ass all in my feelings like drake and shit.

"Alright" I said intertwining our fingers, pulling her hand to my lips kissing it making her smile wide as hell.

Her skin was so soft.

We walked into VS and she immediately went to the body lotions and perfume section. I couldn't help but laugh at how much she loved this shit.

I was starring at everything she was doing. Her plump ass is what caught my eye.

Damn a nigga just wanna take her in one of these dressing rooms and fuck the shit outta her short ass and that's just some real nigga shit.

"Todddddd baby?" she said waving her hand in my face, making me come to.

"Oh what was you saying baby?"

"I was saying do you like these" She said holding like 12 pair of all types of panties in her hands.

They all gone look good on her no matter what, so it really don't matter to me.

"Yeah baby they all sexy" I said as I wrapped my arms around her waist and grabbed her ass. She started smiling and shit.

"Um excuse me, are y'all going to buy anything or all y'all just gone hug in the middle of the store?" I looked up and of course it had to be this bitch that use to help a nigga bust a few nuts, She just turned a nigga mood all the way around.

"Oh sorry yeah we're buying something" Bri said unraveling my arms from around her.

"You ain't gotta act brand knew infront of yo new hoe ,you could atleast act like you know a bitch T." She said looking at me smirking.

"Bitch watch your fucking mouth talking about my girl and I don't know you hoe " I said as I grabbed Bri's hand and led her to the register.

"Who the fuck was that?" Brianna asked

"This girl. She was a quick nut. Nothing more baby. It was along time ago, I honestly don't even remember her name" I said trying to prevent her from asking any further questions.

"Mmmhm"

Brianna

I swear I hate bitches. This why I ain't cool with a lot of em I promise you. Like that bitch mad she got fucked and ducked so now I gotta be a hoe huh? Nah bitch I'm his girlfriend and you the hoe.