Is it the End✨

I changed G's character to Lee Barney😍

----

Brianna

I pulled up at our house my dad owned in Buckhead and walked inside to nobody home as usual. This place is a little bigger than my Daddy's house back home so It gets real lonely being here by myself.

I sighed as I headed upstairs to my room and stripped out of my clothes and hopped in the shower.

I just stood there under the steaming hot shower letting my tears fall silently down my face.

I began scrubbing my body while thinking about my life..

I jumped when I heard a loud noise that sounded like it came from outside my room.

"Oh hell naw"

I rinsed the soap and turned the shower off. Stepped out wrapping myself in my robe and grabbing my gun from under the sink.

I aimed the gun at the door as I opened it to my room. I looked around and it was clear, grabbed my phone and texted Jermaine 911. I walked to the door while still aiming my gun and when I pulled it open it was nobody other than my bitch ass baby daddy sitting on the stairs.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I asked looking at him with so much disgust.

He looked so fucking good I instantly got wet.. Damn I missed this nigga.

"I missed you" He whispered as he stood up walking towards me making me take a step back.

"Stay over there G" I said aiming my gun at him making him freeze.

"Brianna put the gun down. Let me explain"

"Explain what nigga? You been fucking around on me this entire time we been together with a bitch named Yasmine and she's pregnant too. I don't need to hear the story I know it already, and I damn sure don't wanna hear the reason you did it. I just wished you would've never pursued me that's all" I said all while walking up to him and pushing him with every word I said.

"I'm sorry baby. I never meant to hurt you, I always meant to cut her off it's just.." He said as his eyes got watery.

Tears streamed down my face as I laughed at him.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU CRYING FOR? HUH? I SHOULD BE THE ONLY PERSON CRYING GERALD!" I screamed making him wrap his arms around me as I banged on his arms and chest.