XXIV✨

G

"Baby no" I said sternly as Brianna stopped and looked at the MAC store.

After we dropped the girls off at Rich's house, we headed straight to the mall and like I said it was gonna be hell.

We been in here for 3 hours and this girl went in damn near every store.

She done bought shit for her, me, Kiy, Deon, Angel, and Maria.

I done made 4 trips back to the car and a nigga is tired.

"But I need new foundation and more lipgloss baby" she said as she grabbed my hand walking towards the store making me groan.

"I promise this is the last store" she said turning around smiling.

That's a lie she promised that 3 stores ago.

I followed behind my baby as we entered the dimly lit store that had make-up all around it.

I sat down in a nearby chair as Bri looked through the different shit.

I pulled out my vibrating phone to see an unknown number calling me.

"Yo" I answered

"Hey G baby" I heard Monica's voice on the other end.

"Im not your fucking baby. What the hell do you want Monica?" I asked irritated.

"We need to talk"

"We talking now ain't we?"

"No I mean in person G, it's important" she said making me sigh.

"Where at Monica?"

"Meet me at the Olive Garden in Livonia in an hour"

"Aight and it bet not be no bullshit" I said hanging up.

Whatever it is, the shit better be relevant to me or I'm gone hurt this bitch.

"Baby you like this color on me" Bri said walking up to me with this nudish colored lipstick on.

"Yeah I guess" I said shrugging my shoulders making her smack her lips.

"This is why I need Kiy" she whined making me chuckle.

"I'm sorry baby I'm just tired, the lil lipstick cute on you just like everything else" I said pulling her in between my legs by her waist.

"Oh really?" she asked smiling making me smirk.

"Yeah baby, now gimmie my lips" I said making her bend down and peck my lips a few times.

I slipped my tongue in her mouth before she could pull away.

She kept trying to pull away but I had my hand wrapped around the back of her neck so she couldn't go anywhere.