IV✨

*Paige in mm*

Brianna

So right now I was getting ready for school, or more like waiting for my sister to get ready.

Yeah I have a sister. Her name is Paige , she was.. let's say the chosen one.

Every boy wanted her and not because of her looks.

It's because she's a HOE🗣😊😂😂

Yeah that's kind of mean but she fucks anything that got money and been doing it since 8th grade.

Unlike me her body has always been perfect, but unlike her I was always the smarter one. Paige had been held back twice and now barely graduating. Niggas still fucked with her dumb ass her though.

A lot of people don't know I'm actually Paige's sister because we don't claim each other, and we're usually never around each other either except when we ride to school together. The only person that knows we're sisters is my bestfriend Kiy and she hates her too.

"Paige come on damn, I got a final in first hour today and I can't be late" I said through the bathroom door

"Okay? you can get to walking if you like."

"Your so fucking childish damn!"

"Ask me do I give a fuck bitch"

"Bitch you only talking out the side of your neck because this door between us so you need to chill before I blow yo shit out hoe " I said warning her.

"Girl whatever"

"So are you going to come out and come on? Damn" I asked irritated

"WHEN IM FUCKING DONE" She said easing her voice.

These are the times where I wish I had my own fucking car, what the fuck Is the point of my dumb ass mother allowing me to get my license, if she wasn't going to get me a car.

Shit I don't even know why I expected one.

"Fuck it! I'll call Todd." I mumbled thinking she didn't hear me.

"Todd who?" she said swinging the bathroom door open and stepping infront of me.

"First off your too fucking close and second, Don't worry about it" I said trying to walk away but she grabbed my arm.

"Are you talking about Todd Richardson? Call him for what?" she asked surprised but with a sly smirk on her face.

"Why are you so fucking concerned damn?!" I said as I snatched my arm out of her hands and started to go to my room but she followed.

"Girl why are you lying ? you know damn we'll you don't even have Todd's number" she said smirking making me turn around.

You see Paige always wanted Todd, ever since I could remember but he never payed any attention to her and she was always fucking other niggas so it never really affected her.