ANY CAKE LEFT?✨

http://loveweedcash.tumblr.com/post/122314040441

Brianna

"Hurry Kiy it's 15 minutes till 7, I can't be late" I said as I looked at the time on my phone

"Bitch don't rush me, but perfection takes time" She said as she finger combed my fresh curls she had just done making me roll my eyes.

"Okay get dressed" She said after she put the finishing touches on my makeup.

I grabbed the garment bag Gerald gave me earlier and unzipped it revealing this velvet burgundy Alexander McQueen dress (in mm😍).

"Now that's sexy" Kiy said removing the dress from the bag.

"It is, my ass better fit or I'm killing G" I said as I walked in the bathroom to slip it on.

I slid out of my silk robe and slipped the dress on.

I walked back into my bedroom and stood in front of the mirror.

"Damn, it fits perfectly"Kiy said as she handed me the Gold plated belt to go around my waist.

I put it on and fell inlove with it.

"That just made it look even sexier, G gone lose it when he see you"Kiy said slapping my ass.

"Hand me that shoe box boo" I said as I sat on the edge of my bed.

She handed me the box, and I opened it to see a pair of all Gold Christian Louboutins that matched my Gold plated belt perfectly.

I slipped them on and stood infront of my mirror once more.

"How do I look Kiy?" I said feeling nervous.

"Let's just say, if I batted for the pink team, I'd be on your ass like white on rice" She said making me laugh.

"Thank you baby" I said kissing her cheek.

"Your welcome, now here's your clutch, and your overnight bag is at the front door waiting on you, have fun and wear condoms" She said as we walked out my room and downstairs.

"Just got on the pill" I said smirking making her laugh.

"FREAK" she shouted after me as I went down the stairs making me laugh.

My phone started ringing, and I looked to see it was G.

"Hey baby" I said as I picked up the phone.

"The car's out front, you ready?" He asked sounding so sexy.

Good thing I ain't wearing panties.

"Yes baby, I'm walking out now" I said as I got my overnight bag and headed out the door to see a silver Rolls Royce parked with a Vin Diesel looking dude holding the back door open for me.

"Okay, My mans Mike gone be your driver, I'll see you in a minute, I love you" He said making me smile.

"I love you too" I said hanging up.