I CAN HAVE MY CAKE & EAT IT TO PT.2✨

G

"Where you at?" I asked Monica over the phone as I walked through the large hospital.

"Room 321, hurry up I'm ready to leave" She said hanging up.

I exhaled loudly as I finally found the room.

Monica had called me last minute and said she had a appointment, so instead of me making sure shit is set up right for Bri, I'm here with this bitch.

"You must be Daddy" An older lady, which I'm guessing is the doctor, said smiling extending her hand.

"Don't know yet" I said shaking her hand making her grow a confused look.

"He's just kidding" Monica said

"I'm not at all" I said sitting in the chair next to the ultrasound table Monica was laying on.

The doctor looked confused for a second but she quickly got it together.

Half and hour later, she had gave her an ultrasound and told us how the baby's growing at this time.

"Remember to eat healthy" the doctor said to Monica as she walked us to the door.

"I'll try" Monica groaned making the doctor chuckle.

"See you Next time" the doctor said to Monica as she walked out.

I was about to walk out behind her but the Doctor grabbed my arm.

"Do you honestly think the baby isn't yours?" She asked me.

"I don't know" I said keeping it simple.

I don't know her and this bitch don't need to be all in my damn business.

"Well it is a way to find out before the baby is born, there's a test called Amniocentesis.

We simply place a needle through her belly into her uterus to gather some fluids from the fetus and we can use that to determine Paternity.

It's a few risks, but there's a slim chance that anything will go wrong" She assured me.

"I'll have to talk to her about it, but I'm in" I said making her nod.

"I'd just hate to see some poor young man be dragged down by a gold digging hoochie that's trying to pin somebody else's baby on him" She said making me chuckle.

"Thank you" I said while she walked me out the room.

"Your welcome, if she decides to go through with the procedure, just call my office and get an appointment set up with me" She said handing me her card.

"Have a good one" I said walking away from her.

As I approached my car, I noticed Monica standing by it.

"What do you want?" I asked as I got into my car as she followed and got in on the passenger side.

"I got dropped off, so I need a ride" She said like it was nothing.