The Truth pt.2✨

A/N: I love the feedback I get from a couple of yall but I see that it's more than just them reading this book so could you guys start leaving me more VOTES & COMMENTS at the end of chapters.

I will never know if the chapters are good if you guys don't let me know.

I also wanted to inform yall that I changed G's Character to JAYCEON "THE GAME" TAYLOR!

Lawd he so fine😍

Anyways that's all...

*Brianna's outfit, God-father , God-brothers, and Grandma in mm*

ENJOY💋

Brianna

I hung the phone up and mugged Jermaine.

"What? I was just messing with him" he chuckled.

"No you don't mess with G like that, he's on the way here nigga" I whisper yelled.

"Fuck you whispering for?" he asked scrutching up his face.

I blew out a breath of frustration and palmed my forehead.

"Brianna it ain't that deep, you act like I'm your secret lover or some shit, just tell the nigga I'm an old friend from your childhood" he shrugged.

"What if he thinks it's more?" I asked sitting back in my chair.

"That means he doesn't trust your word, and that means y'all don't need to be together anyways" he said stuffing his face with the rest of his burrito.

"You eat like you haven't ate in years nigga" I lightly laughed.

"This shit good ,fuck you saying boy" he said with a mouth full making me scrunch up my face with disgust.

"Is this nigga treating you right?" he asked after he swallowed his food.

I smiled.

"Beyond words" I said , he nodded.

"You love him?"

That question caught me a little offguard.

"Honestly I think I do but I know I'm definitely not ready to say it.
Plus we haven't been together that long... and w-what if I say it a-and he just leaves or he stays and cheats or-" I stopped talking , playing the scenarios in my head.

The last man I told I loved them to hurt me and I don't want to go through that again.

"Hey B , look at me" Jermaine said grabbing my hand making me look up.

"I can tell somebody fucked with your heart but you can't hold that against this dude.

It may take time but you have to trust him and trust that he's not like that other nigga.