III✨

*TODD in mm*😋😍

Todd

It was Friday night and I was on the way to drop some white off to my eastside nigga Tony. I was texting Brianna about what we wanted to do tomorrow night.

MAN LET ME TELL YOU! She is the funniest person ever, she be trying to act like she don't like a nigga when I KNOW she do.

It's crazy because I never really payed her any attention when we went to school together because she was so quite in that class.

It was her persona that drew me in to her, she was sitting by herself and it's just like she knew she was the shit and I love that about a female.

She was honestly always pretty to me but we didn't talk like that. I really didn't know who she was that day when I came in my moms class, and then that night at the club it all clicked. That was about 3 months ago. Ever since then me and her been kicking it.

Honestly when I first saw her a nigga dick got hard as a rock and I was just tryna fuck, and if her pussy was good she could have turned into somebody I could get my nut off with on the regular, but she ain't shit like that .

She classy as hell, smart, funny, sexy and beautiful at the same damn time. She just everything a nigga want, and she act all sweet and innocent but it's definitely some fire inside her short ass.

I seen it with my own two eyes.

I think that's what really made me develop feelings for her, sounds crazy but I like my women possessive, and a little crazy. I don't know why but I just do.

I pulled up to the spot we usually met up at and hopped out the car and walked up to Tony sitting on the hood of his car.

"Waddup Nigga?" I dapped him up but he looked uneasy

"Wassup bro"

"Shit, what's up with you , why you acting all fidgety and shit?" I felt like something was up and ion like that shit at all.

"Look after this we can't make any more trades, deals, nothing aight.

Niggas looking for you man, I ain't supposed to tell you but I am because you my dog. Niggas want you out the game and they trying to kill you or anybody in they way in the process, they sent my mama a warning so my bad nigga but I can't fuck with you right now my dude, you hot" He said making me scrunch up my eyebrows

These niggas don't know who they really fucking with.

"Damn nigga she good?" I asked him.

"She straight she just scared so I sent her to NY with my Aunt, nigga watch who you fucking with, I'm telling you" He said as he handed me the bag of money and I handed him the duffle bag with the Keys in it.

"Be easy bro" I said dapping him up as he nodded and got in the car and skated.

I was feeling real pissed off and I knew I had to get to the bottom of this shit.