XVII✨

*Brianna's new car in mm*

Brianna

So it's Wednesday and I was in my last class of the day which is independent study so I was doing absolutely nothing.

Angel had texted me to ask if me and Kiy could come into work after-school so that's where I'll be headed as soon as the bell rings.

It was just seniors in this class, so my teacher Mrs.Bryant told us that if we could behave then she would let us chill everyday all hour on our phones and that's exactly what everybody was doing.

I heard the door open so I looked up to see Jermaine coming into the room.

He said a few words to Mrs.Bryant and then made his way over to me and sat down.

"Wassup big head" he said shaking my head.

I smacked his hand away. "Wassup pimp, what you doing in here?" I asked him.

"I was bored and I seen you in here so I was like let me go mess with my lil nigga for a few. Just to kill time" he explained and I chuckled at his retarted ass.

"That's cool, so I seen you and Shani all hugged up ,that's yo lil boo?" I asked cheesing making him bust out laughing.

"Nigga what's so funny?" I asked lightly laughing too.

"You! You start smiling extra hard and shit" he said making me laugh too.

"Shut up and answer the question nigga" I said smacking him in the back of his head.

"Nah that ain't my lil boo, she too easy" he said shaking his head.

"What you mean?" I asked interested.

"I met her two weeks ago, I smashed her yesterday, I don't even know shorty last name" he said shrugging.

"Okay so if you don't know her like that, then why would you fuck her?" I asked scrutching my nose up.

"It wasn't my intentions to fuck her, it just happened" he shrugged.

I just nodded my head.

"So you fucking with Prom?" he asked smiling making me smile back.

Jermaine knew that's all I ever talked about during middle school.

I would always tell him how I wanted somebody to ask me to Prom infront of everybody in the whole school and how I wanted to get all pretty and just have the best night of my life.

Jermaine would always tell me he was gone be the one to do all that for me.

"I want to but I don't know who I'm going to go with. G is too old , and plus he don't like shit like that" I slouched back pouting.

Our school had this stupid ass rule that your Prom date had to be older than 16 but younger that 21 , and since G is 22 going on 23, even if he wanted to go with me he wouldn't be able to.