I CAN HAVE MY CAKE AND EAT IT TOO✨

Brianna

I was woken out of my sleep by the smell of breakfast and the faint sounds of people's voices.

I hopped out of bed and went into my bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth.

When I came back in my room I noticed two gift bags on my bed.

I smiled and went and opened the smaller one first.

It had a card laying on top of the paper so I opened the card.

"Whenever G needs a reminder of what he has at home, just throw one of these on and I'm sure he'll never forget!

-Kiy❤️"

I lightly laughed at the lingerie sets that was under the paper.

Kiy so damn freaky.

"Happy birthday"

"Shit" I said jumping as Kiy started laughing.

"I'm sorry boo I didn't mean to scare you" she said walking over to me.

I smiled as she opened her arms for me to hug her.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you" she mumbled as we stayed in each other's embrace.

"It's okay, I'm sorry I talked to you like that and for not paying more atten-"

"Shut up Brianna, this was not your fault, it was mines. I shouldn't have kept that from you.

You were right, it was my fucking ego" she said trying to sound like me making me laugh.

"Love you stupid" I said as we finally released each other.

"Love you too bitch, now what's the plans for today?" she asked as she went to my mini fridge and got a Capri sun out.

"I don't have none, you know we do something every year for my birthday and since I thought you were gonna be in the hospital, I didn't want to do anything really.

And exactly how did you get out?" I asked

"They said my injuries weren't that serious considering the bullet didn't hit anything. They said I'd be a little sore for a few days but I should be fine so I was released" she explained as she looked in my other gift bag.

"Damn can I get bundles and stacks of money on my birthday?" she said as she snooped through my gift bag.

"Who's that from?" I asked raising my eyebrow making Kiy look at me with the "really nigga?" face.

"Angel" Kiy and I said at the same time laughing.

"I told her I wanted to try Peruvian loose wave and she got me some" I cheesed as I read the note attached to the 4 bundles.

"Damn this shit long, yo ass ain't gone know how to act" Kiy said shaking her head making me laugh.

I looked through the rest of the bag to see two stacks of money and a card on the top of them.