XII✨

FIRST I WANT TO THANK YOU GUYS! I've reached 1,000 reads!
I didn't think this story would even get 30 so thank you and for that it's something a little extra special in this Chapter!

ENJOY!

Brianna

So my auntie is C-R-A-Z-Y!

NUTS!

INSANE!

COO COO FOR COCO PUFFS!

buttttttt I like her! She's so goofy and funny and outgoing.

She took us to her boutique she owns in the city called Euphoria to try on different dresses and stuff.

She had so many cute clothes and shoes there, and to top it off she said me and Kiy can start working there because she owns two other boutiques , so she needs the extra help.

And the free clothes and heels was a plus too.

After that she took us to Somerset Mall. We went into the Loubotin store and she bought us all red bottoms. I told her she didn't have to but she insisted and said that she has to make up time that she's lost with me because of my jumpoff mama.

Now we were at a hair and nail salon called Main Attraction.
I was sitting in this girl named Nish chair.

"So what would you like done beautiful?" she asked me spinning my chair towards the mirror.

"Ummm, I want some color! Something brown, maybe blonde, highlights! I don't know surprise me!" I cheered

"Okay honey"

After two hours of dying, washing, sitting under the dryer, flat ironing and curling, I was finally done.

She turned my chair towards the mirror and I gasped touching my curls.

My once brown hair was a mixture of dark and light browns , the front thrown up in a ponytail curled and then rest hanging curled down my back.

"I love it! It's different! Even the style!"

"Thanks gorgeous" she smiled

"NO! I should be thanking you" I pulled two hundred dollar bills from my wallet but my auntie smacked my hand down, and slid some money in her hand paying for my hair.

"I told you I'm paying for everything niecey pooh" she smiled

"Oh my gosh I want to pay for something!" I whined

"Okay you can pay for you lashes" she giggled and I smacked my lips

"That's only like 20 dollars Angel" I whined again.

"Welp deal or no deal little girl" she smirked

"Whatevs" I sighed and Kiy walked up