Kiy's Secret Pt 1.✨

Kiy

"Your late!" My boss said as I walked through the club doors.

"I know I'm sorry Rick, I was having car trouble" I lied

I heard his footsteps behind me as I entered the locker-room.

"You lying to me Takiya?" he asked as he grabbed my arm turning me around to face him.

"No" I lied again.

He starred at me for a minute, I assumed to see if I was telling the truth, then let me go.

"Don't let the shit happen again, have me or somebody come and get you. I told you I had some important people coming through tonight" he said pulling me into him.

"Rick" I said pushing on his chest.

"Why you doing this Takiya? I know you now, your so much better than this baby" he said repeating the same thing he tells me every night.

"I told you, I need the money" I said sighing.

"I can take care of you" he said cupping my face.

A tear rolled down my cheek.

"Rick stop okay, I go on in a hour and I need to get ready" I said peeling his hands off my face and stepping away from him.

"I just know that your better than this, but when you realize that too, ill be right here waiting baby" he said cupping my face and pecking my lips.

"Rick! T and his niggas here" One of our bouncer O came in and said.

"Alright I'll be out in a minute" he said still holding my face.

O left out and Rick stepped away from me.

"I gotta go handle some business, After your first set, you don't go on no more, I got you dancing for this nigga T and his crew along with Lola and Diamond all night, alright?" he explained making me nod my head.

"Smile for me baby" he said smiling making me smile too.

"Alright see you in a minute" he pecked my lips again and disappeared out of the locker-room.

I sat on my chair in front of my mirror and starred at myself.

I never thought I'd become this girl.

The girl that has to get on a pole, get naked, and dance for money. Never in a million years would I ever think that would be me.

Sadly it has been for a few months now and I'm so sick of this shit.

Niggas throwing money at me, calling me out my name, grabbing my ass and everything.

It makes me feel less of myself but it's the only way I've been able to live.

A few months back my dad got laid off, and a few weeks after that, my mother did too.