The Truth✨

Hey guys!
Before I start this chapter , I just want to let yall know how much I appreciate you guys. Like I really never thought my book would get so many reads.

To some it may not be a lot but to me it is considering this is my first book and all.

Speaking of the book , I finally know the direction Im going with it and I even know how it's going to end.
Yall might hate me for the ending but yall just gone have to deal with it🙈!
There will be a sequel too!

Anyways that's all

Happy Turkey Day🐔😊

ENJOY!

*Jermaine in mm*😓😍

Brianna

It's been about two days since school started back and I already miss winter break.

School is just annoying now, I'm ready to graduate and get the hell away from these dumb ass kids.

I'm cool with mostly everyone and ever since everybody found out about me being Ghost's daughter and G's girl , I been getting a lot of respect.

Bitches that didn't fuck with me before be tryna be all nice , inviting me to go shopping and shit.

Like nah, if I didn't fuck with yall before , don't try fucking with me now.

But I'm glad graduation is approaching so I don't have to worry about that.

And my 18th birthday , I'm super excited about that.

I was in my second to last class of the day , thank the lord and my 4.0 Gpa for only giving me these 3 classes this year .

I don't know if I could survive being here all day, I would die of boredom.

I was in Drawing 101 and our teacher didn't have anything for us to do today so he put on a movie for us to watch . Well nobody was really watching it.

Mr.Sage was a cool ass dude, he's actually really young maybe like 4 or 5 years older than me.

He'd always let me skip in here whenever I didn't want to go to a class or when there was hall sweeps.

I was in the back of the classroom texting my dad.

He told me he set up an dinner tonight for me to officially meet everyone.

I said okay and that I had to let him know something important as well.

Tonight I was going to finally tell him about G and I. I honestly think it's going to go well. My dad is a lot more understanding than I actually thought so we should be good.

I was in the middle of texting G to let him know the plans when my phone was snatched out of my hand.

I looked up to see Mr.Sage.