Celebrating Christmas With Him🎄

It was a week before Christmas and here you are standing inside one of the famous brandy shop.You keep on staring at the new collection of Balenciaga's new boots and shoes. "Which one would he like?" You ask yourself while staring at each one of them. You was trying to find a christmas gift for your fiance Jungkook.

Ever since the starter of July he's been tempting to buy a new Balenciaga's boots but he was busy spending his money on the new house which he built for both of you when you and him got marry. Well that was what he said. Sure, you did told him that you're going to invest on the house but he told you not too.

He want to show you how serious he is. And knowing Jungkook, he won't let you go against his decision. So now, you want to get him a new boots and give it to him as a christmas gift. But you couldn't decide on which one. All of them looks nice. Sighing, you call for the worker and ask them to give you the newest one.

And they did. It was so beautiful and by the look of it, you're sure that Jungkook are gonna love it.

 It was so beautiful and by the look of it, you're sure that Jungkook are gonna love it

(It gonna look amazing if Jk wear this one)

When you arrive home, the house was empty. It seems like Jungkook wasn't home. You let out a sigh of relief and put the stuff somewhere hidden so he won't find out. Once you done, you continued by cooking a dinner for him. Around a couple of hours later, the sound of his car can be heard as you smiles and wait until you heard front door unlock. Jungkook groans when he first walk inside. He probably tired. Walking past the kitchen, he greet you and peck your cheeks before continuing making his way to the room as he freshen up.

Both of you had a dinner together and talk a bit, but you know that he was tired so you let he go to sleep first while you take a sit at the living room wanting to wrap his gift quietly. You spend the night wrapping the gift and planning well on what you will do on Christmas day with him.

____________________________________

3 days before Christmas 🎄

You was busy doing your work when the sounds of your phone ringing caught your attention. Checking on it, it was Jungkook's coworker, Jimin. You frown and answer it. "Hello y/n" you greet him back. "Have you see Jungkook?" He ask and you get more confused. "isn't he's in his office?" You ask weird by how everything came out. "I wouldn't have call you if he's here. We had to do some projects and he isn't here, do you know where is he?" You frown again, where the hell is he.

Didn't he go to work today? You did went out first this morning so you don't know whether he's out or not.

"I'm sorry Jimin, I didn't know. But I will try calling his phone" you said and hung up. You did dial his phone number multiple times but he didn't answer nor rejected it. His phone wasn't active. You groans and sigh. What is happening, where is he?

That night, you wait and wait until Jungkook come home but unfortunately, he didn't. He did not come home and it only add the fuel to your boiling hearts. Where is he?! Why didn't he inform or tell you anything? Did he just ignore your calls for the day and decide to not come home?