Going On A mission With him as your cold boyfriend (mafia au)✅

Going on a mission with him as your cold boyfriend (mafia au)

"She's not going there" Jungkook's voices echoes through the room. He was looking at Namjoon coldly. "But Jungkook, she's the only one who's can help us get through this missions" namjoon says trying to convince him while you? You're staring at Jungkook with your heart boil.

He always be the one to stopped you from getting any mission when he's also the one who went out there fighting alone and never listened to any of your words. "I'm going" you interrupt their conversation as Jungkook look at you with his dark eyes.

"You're not" "yes I will" Jungkook make his way towards you, "when I tell you're not that's mean you can not do it. I won't letting you risking out your life out there!" He says gritting on his teeth.

His words surely make you fear him, but you wouldn't listen to him no matter what. Jungkook turn around wanting to get out from here but stop when you suddenly says "I'm going, whether he like it or not" namjoon gulped not liking where's this is going.

Giving you a glares, Jungkook chuckles and walk out not giving namjoon a single glances. You sigh and take a sit on the couch as namjoon approach you. "Are you sure y/n? Jungkook wouldn't like this" you nodded "he didn't like anything involving me into a missions. He thought that I'm still a small girl who needs affection" you sneer.

Namjoon sigh and patted your shoulder. "We both know he didn't want to lose you" he says lowly.

You walk inside your room and close the door. You turn around only to find him standing at the balcony alone, smoking his cigarettes. He glances at you before again turning to look at the view in front of him.

You sigh, going to your wardrobes and get changes. As you done, you wanted to talk with him but he's gone. "He really mad at me aren't he?" You mumble.

Letting out a breath, you get under the blanket and stares at the white ceiling. You're going to the mission for the second time. The first time you goes isn't that well as you about to get shot but thankfully Jungkook was there to save you.

Biting on you lips, you decided to close your eyes and fall deep into a slumber.

Waking up the next morning has been well, you and Jackson is currently practising on your shootings skill at the basement as you're going for a mission on the next day. You haven't meet Jungkook since the morning. Some said he's busy working out alone.

But you know, he was avoiding you... Cause that's what he always do when you both have a fight. He never like fighting with you, but he couldn't handle his own rage. When he said no, you always listen to him.. but this time you didn't.

"Y/n, Namjoon is calling you" you stopped shooting and nodded.

"You're calling me?" You asked as you walk inside the rooms getting greeted by Namjoon and Taehyung. You frown, "taehyung? He's joining for the mission?" You again asked. Namjoon look at taehyung and then turn to you.

"it's supposed to be Jungkook.. but I think he wouldn't want to join it.. so in order to be prepared, we've got Taehyung in since we need at least a second best fighter" namjoon explain making Taehyung glare at him "just because he's strong, doesn't mean I'm a second best" he exclaimed rolling his eyes in disagree.

"Alright.." it feels weird when Jungkook isn't here.. you don't have the person you trust the most. Sighing, you take a sit besides taehyung as Namjoon explaining on about the missions.