When You're Pregnant✅

- As usual, this story contain grammatical error -

You close your eyes in happiness as you saw the results. You're pregnant. After 2 years of your marriage... You receives the most exciting and blessings gift. Smiles never left your lips as you walk out ready to tell your one and only love about this surprising news. But soon your smiles faded as you realize that your husband isn't home.

He probably still at the company, busy with his schedule... Even though it's 2 am already. You have been waiting for him. But it seems like he couldn't come home tonight. You sigh and walk inside your shared bedroom.

This room might be big, but it was empty in your eyes. This house was only filled with emptiness. To be honest, you couldn't spend much time with your own husband this day.

He was busy with tour and his job as a singer in the most famous boy band, BTS. When he got any free day, he would used it by spending hours in his studios. Making music and record it. Meanwhile you? You work as make-up artist for other groups called ASTRO, which one of the members is Jungkook's best friend.

The next morning, you woke up feeling not well as your body start to aches not knowing why. You sigh and do your morning routine before making your way towards your work. "Noona!" You turn around only to be meet by Woojin, trainee of Fantagio entertainment.

"Oh what are you doing here woojin?" You asked weird by what he was doing near astro's shooting room. "I just want to meet Minjae hyung since he was handling astro for their new album" minjae is the choreographer who worked here.

You nodded understanding his words. "Wait, why are you so pale?" His questions caught you off guard as you look at him numb. "I-i just didn't feel well" you answered, smiling awkwardly. "Should I inform Eunwoo hyung?" You quickly shakes your head signalling him to not do it.

Eunwoo is known for being close towards you since he is Jungkook friends. Woojin frown but still nodded, obeying your words. "Take a rest noona, you need it. By the way, I have to practice... Goodbye noona take care!" You smiles and wave him a goodbye while watching him walk away.

Sighing, you continue your way towards the studios where astro was busy in. Day by day passed as it's about two months since you're pregnant. Sadly, you still didn't have any moment or times to tell your own husband about it.

You didn't want to let the other know yet since you wanted Jungkook to be the first. But it seems impossible as both of you are always busy and rarely come home. He's been touring since last month and you couldn't even tell him properly before he went there. The last time you called him is last week.

You promised yourself that you won't bother him if he's on tour. Because you knew how tiring is performing and getting ready throughout the tours. You would only call him if it's emergency, and he will be the one to call you if he's got time.

Your baby bump has started to show and you feel uneasy to show it since nobody knows about it yet. Sighing you stood up and went to have a drink since you felt too lazy to make a lunch for yourself.

Today is your free day since astro didn't have any schedules. You're thankful since the morning sickness has been bothering you for almost a week. It's worsening your conditions, making you feel weak and venerable. You couldn't even bare to stand up longer.