Meeting Him After 2 Years✅

This is a continuous of He's with you just for the company. I suggest you to read it before reading this one to avoid confusion. You can find the chapter on this book.

You sigh as another pile of paperwork arrive in your offices. Gosh, work is piling up and you still couldn't even manage to done any of last week's project. Leaning on your body to the chairs, you let out a sigh and close your eyes to redeem yourself. It's been two years since the incident with your father happened.

You're now an executive director at your mother's company. Things become more worst when you mother suffered from cancer and eventually passed away last year. You felt like everyone trying to leave you in the worst way.

You also heard about the news that your father gave 100% of his wealth to Jungkook but he used it for charity. People all around Korea is praising him for his good deeds. While deep down you knew, your father must be disappointed with what He did.

After leaving from your father's side, you started focusing on work and stopped contacting him nor Jungkook. You focused on your life and met a lot of people who genuinely interested in your way of working and support you. One of them is Jin, your mother's adopted son.

He was adopted by your mother when he was 16. Your mother raised him well as now he's the one who continue her businesses. You felt relieved knowing he really love your mother like his own. Jin is five years older than you, he's already like a brother figure to you.

He helped you become more stronger than before, you remember how broken you are when those incident with Jungkook happened. You cried every single night and gave up in everything.

But Jin always there with you throughout your hard times. He keep enlighten you and make you happy. "Y/n, I need you in my office" Jin texted you as you reply telling him that you're coming. You grab all of your stuff and walk towards his office. "Oppa?" You knock on the door and walk inside.

Jin saw you coming in and greeted you. "Why do you call me?" You asked taking a sit on the couch looking at him with your eyebrows raise. "I have to go to US next week and I need you to cover up my places" you frown "Why me? I think Euna unnie is more suitable to do it..." Euna is Jin's assistants.

"Euna is coming with me to US." You nodded in understanding. "Alright I will" you agreed making Jin smile. During the rest of the week, you continue doing your work and start learning more about Jin's position. He taught you how to handle the company.

"Take care oppa" you said hugging him tightly as it is the third time he leaving you alone after all this time. "Take care of yourself y/n" he whisper and patt your head. You watch him walking away through the gate as he wave to you one last time. "Let's go" you said to your driver as he bow and follow your request.

You were busy working when a knocked interrupt your moments. "Come in" you said. The door open revealing Hanee, your personal assistant. "Miss, here is the list of company that wants to invest in our company" hanee said and show you the list.