When He's with You just for the company✅

You're busy with your works when a sudden phone call interrupt your working session. Letting out a breath, you answer the call. "Hello" "hey babe" your eyes lit up when Jungkook's voice appear. "Are you busy?" He asked

"a bit I guess why?" "I have a meeting with your dad later, after that let's go have a lunch together" you smiles hearing his words. "Sure!" You excitedly says before talking a bit and hung up.

An hour later, you saw Jungkook coming out from your dad offices. "Babe!" You raise your voices a bit calling him. Jungkook turn to you, "hey.." you smiles walking closer to him. "Let's go?" He frown.

"To where?" You sigh "lunch Jungkook" he blankly look down. "I can't" you frown. Why so suddenly? "Why?" "I have a client to meet" sighing, he gave you a small smiles. "I'll get going, love you" he mumble the last part before making his way out.

This is what he always do. Promising something and then break it later. Biting your lips in frustration you sigh. He always come to this office to meet your dad only. You know he work hard to get on this position but... After all, both of you are engaged.

"Y/n?" Your dad suddenly appear coming out from his offices. "Hi.. dad" you mumble, still not over Jungkook's attitudes. "Why are you looking so sad?" Shaking on your head lowly you gave him a smiles.

"I'm fine.. bye dad" you quickly make your way outta there. Your dad might be seems as a nice one, but he's actually take care of you because you're the only heir for him. No matter what, he only did everything for his own sake. And deep down, you knew... He agrees for Jungkook to be with you was only because of his job.

Jungkook is a director on one of the largest tech companies. He graduates from top university and work his ass off to get on his position right now. While you? You're the daughter of Kim Jinyoung. The owner of the most largest technical company in Korea.

You gain the position as r&d (research & development) director only because of your dad. He wanted his only child to be in higher position so that he wouldn't get any bad reputation for not raising his child well.

Jungkook and you met last year. He was one of your clients for a new research. Both of you start getting closer as he wanted to have a dinner with you and eventually both of you fell in love. When you first time bringing Jungkook to met your dad. You're damn nervous but he didn't.

You also got shocked when Jungkook was approved by your dad. Not only that, he also got offered by your dad to become as one of the shareholders in your father's company which Jungkook easily accepted.

Things turn out well, your father started to become more closer to you and always asked you about the marriage. But what's concern you now is about Jungkook's attitude.

He changed... not the same Jungkook you met before. He become obsessed with his work and always cancelled all of your date. He act like his wasn't engaged with you and keep on being busy 24/7. You become stressful with his act and felt like he wasn't himself. You love him so much but... It seems like a one side love.

Walking out from your office, you headed towards you father's office as you need him to contact Jungkook for the meeting with the wedding's planner. It has been almost a week and you couldn't even contact your own fiance.