Confession pt 1✅

Jungkook pov
There she is... dancing and getting drunk like always. Is it easy? Hurting and leaving me broken alone? Did it feels good for you? I just couldn't believe myself. How and why did I fall in love with a person like you? Why did I let myself suffer for a girl like you?

"why did you hurt me?" I whisper those words hoping for you to give me the answer but I guess... you won't. Am I not enough for you? am I that useless?

Why? Why did you help me stand when you're going to be the one who make me fall?

I chuckle at my pathetic self. I was supposed to get drunk tonight. I'm supposed to entertain myself. It was supposed to be my happy day, today is my birthday but when I saw her... all that though went away. I just couldn't help but to stare at her. "is it wrong for me to keep loving you?"

My eyes won't left her figure. I keep on staring at her drunken self. She was a mess when she got drunk. I look away when I saw her giggling and rubbing her nose on other's guy faces. He held her waist tightly while her hands cupping his cheeks. If anybody saw them, they would obviously think that they're a couple. My jaws clenched, I couldn't believe myself getting jealous over some other dudes flirting with my cheating ex.

I thought she was different when I first saw her. She was an innocent but fierce looking girl. She didn't show her true self until I started get to know her. She love partying, I know that... but flirting and cheating really isn't her. But I guess, I didn't really know her back there.

"give me anything strong" I said to the bartender who's taking a glass and fill it with more sinful liquids. Why is it so hard? to actually believe that you really did cheat on me? Why everytime I thought about you, all I could see was my beautiful innocent little y/n? The girl I used to love. Why all of this had to happen when I'm ready to give you all of my life?

I was ready to go on one knee and ask you the question.

"you know I always love you right?" your words linger inside my head. "I will always be here, deep inside your heart... giving you courage and strength" I scoffed at myself. Why the hell am I thinking about those lies. "fucking go away from my heads!" I shout, thank god the club are loud with music or else people are going to stare at me like some weird crazy guy.

"kookie!" my eyes snapped open as I turn to look at the voice. "hey June" she smile taking a sit beside me. "Dang, you early guk" she said and order a drink for herself. June keep on talking but I couldn't hear it as my eyes only look at you who's now dancing alone. If only there isn't any memory about you in my head, I would totally go there and seduce you.

June soon realized that I wasn't aware of what she's been talking, she follow my gaze and scoffed. "why won't you move on?!" her sudden outbursts make me flinch. I look at her for a while and sigh "it wasn't easy June..." letting out a breath I raised my hands to order one more glass but June hold my arms preventing me from doing so. "stop drinking" she said making me whines.

"you got a meeting tomorrow remember" I nodded and sigh again. "y/n didn't deserve you" I frown and turn to her. "you're her best friend" "I used to" she cut me off and sips on her drinks ignoring my stare on her.

Shaking my head, I stood up and went outside. I take a breath and lean on my car taking out the box of cigarettes and pull one out. I keep on smoking when a sudden sounds grabbed my attention. I turn my gaze to look at the person and my eyebrows raise when I saw her. She was walking out from the club with her eyes slightly open. Even when her makeup was ruin, her features still shine brightly making her look beautiful.